_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 189

lieren:
rdb ,something i am sorry ,

first about the sl ,i want to sl is use my set,and the tp use the original set(your set),but i fail ,can you tell me the detail way ?

second ,can you let the EA ,stop in the exictly time ?i mean is like this :

in the aprial uk the stop time is 5:00,if the EA buy in the 4:55,the buy will going on .can you tell me how can i let the trade all stop in the 5:00? if i buy the 4:55,sale it in the 5:00,doont care lose or win?

sorry for my english

wang

sorry my english

I will do it in the next EA ... thanks for for the inputs of your ideas

--------------------

cameronqueen:

Back to Lucky... I'm still getting excellent results with V2, but not so much with V2b. I'm finding that narrowing the trading zone (i.e. just 21:00 - 04:00) increases my win to loss ratio by far. The end of the session is just far too trendy so best avoided for long term growth of a Lucky-account I think. As with all EA's patience and time are the friends of steady account-growth....

Just my 2 pennies. C

Hi cameronqueen,

the different is DrowDown... the v2 StopLoss still have a bug code... I fix that in v2b script... and I believe with my experience... v2b will be better...

nck:
maybe i missed something ,can anybody explain me, what does rdb mean by :"broker stoplevels... stoploss too..."

Apply this indicator... S.Lvl is StopLevel from your Broker.

Files:

Big AL:
Why doe sit still say SPREAD - 50 pips on the left of my chart even though it clearly is not that much, I am using Alpari. AL

Because during Asian session Alpari UK have spread of 5, otherwise is 4.

Big AL:
Why doe sit still say SPREAD - 50 pips on the left of my chart even though it clearly is not that much, I am using Alpari. AL

please re-download it : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/56/_rdb_spread_hi_lo_v1a.mq4

and let me know if there is still any wrong...

Real!!

_rdb_:
your graphic results is very beautiful,

unfortunately still on a demo account...

btw... congratulations bro...

Is a real account, not a demo...

ulyses:
Is a real account, not a demo...

WOW...

so... why you very angry my friend... ...

congratulations again...

Sorry

Sorry, not understand...

Regards

Big AL:
Still says 50 pips not 4 or 5

IT say 50 because Alpari use 5 decimal price, so 1 old pip=10 new pip