_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 170

MisterFX:
duyduy donation for what? The EA isnt free? Or for the good work that rdb made? Regards

of course

at this moment its the asian market time.

i am runing 4 demos on 4 different brokers :

at eur/gbp curently the spreads are :

forex.com - 5

alpariuk - 5

tadawulfx - 3

fx pro - 5.3

_rdb_:
if you have another order that is not opened by Your_Lucky, you must change the parameters:

AccountProfitClose = TRUE to be FALSE

I see your Picture, AccountEquity drawn from the larger AcountBalance. it gives the command to close all Your_Lucky Order made by it.

int AllProfit()

{

int sp=0;

if (AccountProfit()>(TickValue()*GetLots()*xTakeProfit)) sp=1;

return(sp);

}

void CloseAllProfit() //Close ALL by Profit Secure

{

for (int cnt = 0; cnt < OrdersTotal(); cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if ((OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)) && OrderCloseTime()==0)

{

if(CloseTime() && AllProfit()==1) {

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,xSlippage,Blue);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,xSlippage,Red);

}

}

}

}

I had the exact same problem a few days ago. Tried the EA with FXOpen but I had one position opened manually from before. Thank you for clearing that up! I'll try it again tonight to see how it performs.

paromi:
anyone is using tadawulfx with this EA on live ? are they ok ?

they seem pretty fake to me.

also they say that their spred is fixed to 3 pips on the japan time on euro/gbp.

please post if you are using them.

thanks

Paromi,

I have just started using this EA on TadawulFX. Results have been very positive. I never knew EA's can do this.. but so far so good.

Yes the spreads are at 3 pips so far...

FYI, I have been with TDFX for 3 years already and they have been very good to me. Spreads are low, deposits are fast and withdrawals are also on time. They have grown so much since I first joined them. And not to forget, their customer service is also good.

TQ

Anyone know how to fix this error:

'1006060': DataCenter connecting failed [6]

I also got a few error messages like this:

'1006060': login

My internet connection went down and reconnected, but now its now your lcuky isnt placing any trades, I can trade manually, but no trades are executed by the EA?

Can someone please tell me how I can fix this problem as I tried restarting metatrader but its still getting the same error.

Much appreciated.

All I can understand from the messages you attach is that you are successfuly logging into the platform, however for some reason your data feed is not operative.

is it possible that the demo account expired? You might need to set another one up in that case.

Cheers,

Bubble

i have loaded the .v2b version ...looks like it is loaded, was not able to open the ex4 file and transfer templates,etc... just loaded it into experts like any other ex4 file EA

is this good enough??? is it now operational, or require something else?

thanks

Thanks for the reply bubbleoz, thats exactly what it seems like, its logged in but for some reason the data feed isnt working properly. Its on a live account so not sure why its not working, its so annoying I've been searching the internet everywhere to find out what causes the error buy haven't had any luck anywhere.

bcmfxtrader: You need to download the zip file on the first post on the first page and copy the templates and indicators to the correct folders as well, also make sure you download the .pdf in the first post and read it throughly so you set it up correctly.

Where is ths V2b EA?

Regards

MisterFX:
Where is ths V2b EA? Regards

here

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/your_lucky_eurgbp_v2b.ex4

at the first page of this thread you can find it and more attached.