_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 62

not very clear,i had not see any trade ,maybe today is holiday.

Hi,

i am trying a backtest with eur/gbp 5M but no trades.

I am on alpari and change setting hour as in readme.

Any way to backtest?

thanks

PS: I also use your set file but no trades.

Thanks

lieren:
hi friend ,i need some help ,

1 i use the itrade and fxpro

2 i move the Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.ex4 to the floder FxProMetaTrader\experts

3 i move the Indicator file to the FxProMetaTrader\experts\Indicator

4 i move the *.set file to the FxPro MetaTrader\symbolsets floder

5 add the template

then i see the ea initialiazed ,after i waiting one hour, i can not see any trade , no buy no sale.

who can give me the help

thanks

wang

Hey........ if max spread limit is set at 4 and if current spread is more than 4 then EA will not open any order.

Since today market is closed. EA read spread which was available when market was closed. during market hour if Spread is variable each time you will get different test result due to variable spread,

freemenn:
Hi,

i am trying a backtest with eur/gbp 5M but no trades.

I am on alpari and change setting hour as in readme.

Any way to backtest?

thanks

PS: I also use your set file but no trades.

Thanks

I have the same problems, I had written already in here, but not receive the answer I dont' know what we should do

ramdas:
Hey........ if max spread limit is set at 4 and if current spread is more than 4 then EA will not open any order. Since today market is closed. EA read spread which was available when market was closed. during market hour if Spread is variable each time you will get different test result due to variable spread,

That is mean that EA don't work on backtest? And we should test this on live?

missing indicators in tpl template

The tpl file I found here has only one indicator. It is the spread HI Low indicator. Is that the only one needed?

Missing magic number

Do you need a magic number if you are installing this is more than one pair?

I have 3 demo accounts. Can I demo this on all 3 at the same time to test without a magic number?

differences

rarango:
zero divide error fixed

I read through the messages and can not fine any note as to the differences between v1 and v1e

alpine4133:
Do you need a magic number if you are installing this is more than one pair? I have 3 demo accounts. Can I demo this on all 3 at the same time to test without a magic number?

as long as you run it on 3 different Metatrader you do no need to change magic number.

ramdas:
Hey........ if max spread limit is set at 4 and if current spread is more than 4 then EA will not open any order. Since today market is closed. EA read spread which was available when market was closed. during market hour if Spread is variable each time you will get different test result due to variable spread,

i had not change anything,and i want try it in the demo account .