_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 15

mgs1f:
Where can we get the EURJPY EA? I am a believer!!!

stop searching for that...

because I store it in the RecycledBin....(just kidding)

iGoR:
rdb,

First I want to say that personally I don't believe in any EA what so ever. Because there is not an EA that will run till the end of time and making regular profits. But that is only my opinion and for what it is worth.

But if I can give you some advice:

When I red your "read me" file you say that there are 2 versions. The free version: "your_lucky" and the donation version: "thunder4wd"..

Try to use your common sence.

You give something 100% for free and people see the chance to complain on something that they received 100% for free.

I don't see any complaints on the EA where someone needs to make a donation for. Nobody can say that 6000 people will trade that thunder4w EA because if that would be the case you would have received already 6000 donations. Witch I doubt highly if one knows a bit the public that walks around here.

I can give you a strong advice and that is to put no effort at all in trying to please those that who will never give you a donation. Because the majority of them will never be pleased and they would even see the chance to hold you responsible if they would loos some money with it.

You gave them an EA that is for free and I suggest to leave it as it is. They have already something to test and to try and to demo trade. If they are a bit satisfied they can make a donation or a clear payment for the other EA and receive something where you say it works even better.

It would help of course to show the results of that thunder4wd EA so they can indead clearly see that it works better and that they would know that if they pay that they will receive something that is even better.

Even if you write tomorrow a book about your system and make a DVD with all the explaing and tutorials and the indicators and templates and EA and you give them all away 100% for free there will still be plenty of people who will have the arrogance to spit you in the face and try to acuse you of beeing an idiot.Trust me I have been there.

Ask money for it and you will have the same people who will spit you in the face but you have some reward for the work and effort you invested in your work. The majority of a public forum DEMANDS that everything should be for free. Even quality. Not that I say that your work is quality. But time will tell.

The most important thing is that it is clear to read in the read me file that you give the "your lucky" EA for free and that you have a thunder4wd EA that one can receive after a donation and that the critisism in your topic is all on the free version and I don't read any complaints on the "donation-EA". As said use your common sence. Don't work for free if you know you have something good.

Regards...iGoR

I learn a lot from all your comments in this forum.

I will consider is what you teach this, I'm very honest respect you.

but I expect you to support me for complete what I started in this thread, and then I will do what you say.

Thank you very much........... _rdb_

_rdb_:
yes I know he meant well want to tell us about it, thanks to you.

But he said it repeatedly and do not provide a better solution.

whether because is a free EA service of brokers will change to the clien ?

I don't think can create something that will affect this.

but if it happens, I will take the other sessions, I will make another EA and other currencies and I will still share my EA here...

and until that time, you will say this again?

brokers will increase their spreads for the symbol that I make EA ?

Do not think too much friend

enjoy the day, and if can do something good to help other people and other people may also help you........... _rdb_

rdb,

First I want to say that personally I don't believe in any EA what so ever. Because there is not an EA that will run till the end of time and making regular profits. But that is only my opinion and for what it is worth.

But if I can give you some advice:

When I red your "read me" file you say that there are 2 versions. The free version: "your_lucky" and the donation version: "thunder4wd"..

Try to use your common sence.

You give something 100% for free and people see the chance to complain on something that they received 100% for free.

I don't see any complaints on the EA where someone needs to make a donation for. Nobody can say that 6000 people will trade that thunder4w EA because if that would be the case you would have received already 6000 donations. Witch I doubt highly if one knows a bit the public that walks around here.

I can give you a strong advice and that is to put no effort at all in trying to please those that who will never give you a donation. Because the majority of them will never be pleased and they would even see the chance to hold you responsible if they would loos some money with it.

You gave them an EA that is for free and I suggest to leave it as it is. They have already something to test and to try and to demo trade. If they are a bit satisfied they can make a donation or a clear payment for the other EA and receive something where you say it works even better.

It would help of course to show the results of that thunder4wd EA so they can indead clearly see that it works better and that they would know that if they pay that they will receive something that is even better.

Even if you write tomorrow a book about your system and make a DVD with all the explaining and tutorials and the indicators and templates and EA and you give them all away 100% for free there will still be plenty of people who will have the arrogance to spit you in the face and try to acuse you of beeing an idiot.Trust me I have been there.

Ask money for it and you will have the same people who will spit you in the face but you have some reward from the correct people, for the work and effort you invested in your work. The majority of a public forum DEMANDS that everything should be for free. Even quality. Not that I say that your work is quality. But time will tell.

The most important thing is that it is clear to read in the read me file that you give the "your lucky" EA for free and that you have a thunder4wd EA that one can receive after a donation and that the critisism in your topic is all on the free version and I don't read any complaints on the "donation-EA". As said use your common sence. Don't work for freeif you know you have real quality and 100% correct of course.

Regards...iGoR

_rdb_:

but I expect you to support me for complete what I started in this thread, and then I will do what you say.

You do what ever you need to do and think is the best for yourself. Not in return for something I need to do for you.

I gave you advice, use it to your best of interest.

iGoR

_rdb_:

Hi, Please share v1e . The zip file in the link on 1st post only has v1. Thanks

iGoR:
You do what ever you need to do and think is the best for yourself. Not in return for something I need to do for you.

I gave you advice, use it to your best of interest.

iGoR

Igor is absolutly right. Do what you want to do and that's it. I had in the pass a traders forum (in french) to help the trader cummunity. After one year, i was exhausted about everybody there and I quit very fast. Don't put any pressure on yourself to any request. Just keep in mind that this website exist to help traders. But you have no obligation to anyone.

currently spread @IBFX : EURGBP 12 to 15 pips !!!....?!?

These brokers do not have any merit to live on the FX market, they are all scammers... Ban them, put your money where people know business...

dznmrd:
Hi, Please share v1e . The zip file in the link on 1st post only has v1. Thanks

The zip file has the .mq4 file(source code) for v1, and the .ex4 file for v1e. _rdb_ has not shared the source for v1e.

dswk:
currently spread @IBFX : EURGBP 12 to 15 pips !!!....?!? These brokers do not have any merit to live on the FX market, they are all scammers... Ban them, put your money where people know business...

Forget about this scam. Try FXDD never see more than 3 pips on EURGBP.

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session open on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky that I create to get profit in forex market as many as you want!

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity as Your_Lucky creator,

next profitable EA depends on your support.

Thank you.

ve install it but still dont place trade and i saw urs placing kindly help thanks for your great work