Good news - JMA's algorithm revealed! - page 2

Also what İgorad is revealing about Jurik Bands, sounds very original and exciting.(He says Jurik bands are different than known (Bollinger, keltner,Donchian,fractal) bands.

I think one can build a complete system based on Jurik bands(overbought-oversold indicator,trending-ranging detector indicator,buy-sell indicator like Parabolic SAR

I developed something very similar to Jurik Spandex Bands. These Bands are a bit different with Bands which used in JurikFilter.

Also I've developed JurikFastKStoch based on Spandex Bands.

one word : great

igorad:
I developed something very similar to Jurik Spandex Bands. These Bands are a bit different with Bands which used in JurikFilter. Also I've developed JurikFastKStoch based on Spandex Bands.

everything amazing...thanks for your hard work Igorad !!!

I've developed JurikRSI.

Files:
jurikrsi_v2.mq4  17 kb
jrsi_2.gif  18 kb

Fabio1:
Where can I find a description of Mark Juik indicators ?

Why youthink thta Jurik is better than Ehelers indicators ?

Thanks

Fabio

Official Link

Jurik Research

Some more:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173013

Linuxser:
Official Link

Jurik Research

Some more:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173013

Thanks a lot

Fabio

igorad:
Good news for many of you - JMA's algorithm revealed!

Please read attached description and test indicators.

Kind regards,

Igor

does jurikfilter dots repaint?

Igorad, your work is appreciated - I've got a chance to review the core about 2 years ago - fascinating work 10 years ago and now "Dolby-S digital" for trading

Attached an older setup example on the D1, H1 and M5 I used, J2JMA (4,4) and (40,4). Obviously, all red, yellow and blue lines need to be in harmony (I use 2 time frames based on market condition, as close as possible to 1:6), so either 1M-5M, 5M-30M, H4-D1.

The Jurik indicator can serve as proxy for price action, thus either ignore the bars and use the crossings and/or turning points as (part of) your signals -or capitalize on the likeliness of pullback to the perfectly calculated "true" centerline.

Many Pips,

the PIPmaker

Files:
j2jma-m5.png  139 kb
j2jma-h1.png  152 kb
j2jma-d1.png  159 kb

PIPmaker:
Igorad, your work is appreciated - I've got a chance to review the core about 2 years ago - fascinating work 10 years ago and now "Dolby-S digital" for trading

Attached an older setup example on the D1, H1 and M5 I used, J2JMA (4,4) and (40,4). Obviously, all red, yellow and blue lines need to be in harmony (I use 2 time frames based on market condition, as close as possible to 1:6), so either 1M-5M, 5M-30M, H4-D1.

The Jurik indicator can serve as proxy for price action, thus either ignore the bars and use the crossings and/or turning points as (part of) your signals -or capitalize on the likeliness of pullback to the perfectly calculated "true" centerline.

Many Pips,

the PIPmaker

pipmaker can u post your template plz?