TL breakout + retest - page 16

Eur/Jpy

Hi,

i don't trade those currencies except e/j.

This is the way i trade TL, i make use of larger TF e.g 4hrs to see breakout and then mone to smaller TL to see breakout also. The most important of this system is to see close and opening of another bar showing on smaller TF.

Most, favorite is to see LH/HL after the breakout from small Tf which turn to retest of the TF. Look at these chart for clearance.

Which to see more of your post.(mphpopular)

Files:
eurjpy.gif  21 kb

eur/jpy (4hrs)

This is the 4hrs chart to my last post.

Nice weekend to all.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

eur/jpy (4hrs)

This is the 4hrs chart to my previous post.

Nice weekend to all.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Files:
eurjpy4hrs.gif  20 kb

Completely understand how u do it.

Example :

Finding breakout in H4 or above TF. then goes to H1 or below TF to look entry signal (breakout)

As long as you gain pips. You are the one. Today not a bad day. From the last post. Earn tons of pips.

Wish more ppl can come inside to post their chart on TL.

Vacancy

Unlimited Helpers, Volunteers wanted in this thread

Requirement :

Draw as much chart as you can and post it out. Sometime you will miss out alot of breakout if you are alone. But if there is numbers of us, we will barely miss out those breakout.

Salary:

Sharing is caring

Today actually I miss out the GJ breakout. I didn't even saw it when I check thru my chart. Is some one ask me to check for him the chart GJ and hence I making pips bcoz of him.

double breakout, which one to choose

ALG's Doing Great Here : http://algsnotes.blogspot.com/

Files:
usdjpy_15m.jpg  34 kb

Audusd1h

aud usd 1h, just to share.

Files:
audusd_1h.jpg  49 kb

Eu going to break ?

Eu going to break ?

Files:
eu_1h.jpg  55 kb

Nice shoot

Nice TL, both are of a good trade directions but market have to breakout in one particular direction. You need to have more patient on this trade, just wait for price to breakout and retest the area it breaks.

Happy trade.

Prediction is dangerous

uvmember:
Eu going to break ?

As a piece of an advice, just trade what you see not what you think about, because most time price may say up and go down.

Always stay with your system and obey it fully.

Thank