TL breakout + retest - page 14

Trendline the choppy markets filter

Hi fellow traders,

Good work guys, i knew about this TL since i've started Fx but i don't even know the importance of it until i loss half of live account. I took position during consolidation/choppy markets but since i've started using TL as part of trading system, it has seriously help me to reduce the whipsaw and contributed to my account positively.

I would have loved post some move to show how i make use of TL but we're at the weekend now and i don't trust market because it can jump to any directions on the new week trade.

Hope to see you next week.Happy trade + (+pips)

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Jumpig market

Hi all,

This is what i'm saying in my last post that market can not be predicted during weekend because it can jump and not obey any analysis and that's the excatly what happen in the market. This may good for position or swing traders but it maybe bad for intraday traders due to their tight SL.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

EURAUD h4, posible H&S?

Files:

My opinion, a weak has-

The neckline should be broken on a clear and or at least more bearish candle- if this does break the neckline, it will have little momentum and most likely retrace much before the supposed objective of 2x the length of the right peak to neckline.

mphpopular:
EURAUD h4, posible H&S?

A few that working good

Files:
3.gif  21 kb
4.gif  26 kb

Unconfident trade. I wont take trade on these breakout. Not really convincing to me

On list

UJ AUDCAD

EURCHF Daily

Breakout + divergence +ve

Files:

UJ candlestick fail to close below the TL.

Beside, potential DOUBLE btm

Files:

Not really convincing to me, bcoz the stoch is oversold at this moment. Will it still able to hit the TP?

Files:
od_60.gif  23 kb