BarByBar EA Contest - page 5

Bongo-

If anyone wanted to share decent stuff with you- it's like signing a piece of paper saying "I'm going to rip you off."

You rep has already been tarnished, nonetheless the foolish attempt you made to sell your EA's on ForexFactory pretty much nailed my statements to your grave.

You have a choice- stop fighting and post your EA. Or go to some other forum that might be willing to tolerate your rather suspicious behavior. I hear http://www.kreslik.com/ is always welcoming people- it is the home of The Rumpled One and OILFXPRO or whatever is name is- maybe even El Cid-it might be a suiting home.

Cheers,

Bongo:
Go to my first post, download .mql4 file and read.

In the top you will see who is the owner.

You must be idiot or you don't know nothing about programming?

My advice: Go to the Nashville and sing there!

Then why the hell are you posting it then? Since you are not the owner.

And programmers do collaborate with traders to develop code, so I had assumed that VixenGirl programmed your strategy for you since you do not know how to program yourself.

But I guess not.

So what is the difference between what you are doing and someone else taking public code, strip out the buy entry logic, and posting the stripped code as a "sharing" contribution.

I could easily go download a public EA off this forum, strip out the buy logic, and post the remaining code for "sharing" and "development". So what' the big deal? Should I now have the audacity to call out every member on this forum for not "sharing" other people's stripped public code like you have?

Actually, I like it right here, so I guess Nashville is going to have to wait.

Look,

The administrator here has posted many times that he is not a coder. Everyone is welcome here. I just have a problem with Vendors using these boards for free advertising...This is my personal problem though. Bongo is being accused of plaguerism which is very serious... has he been caught?...some here seem to know of him from other Forums.

I do not personally have a problem with non-coders posting here. It is rather intimidating for me however to try to talk "coding" with other nimble-minded coders...they are amazing people and that is why I am here to gleen a little information. I have a far away dream of being able to write an EA from a blank piece of white screen, but I am not ready yet....I find myself sidetracked by finding the next EA and forward trading it...I go through a pattern. of excitment to later be disappointed...then I kck myself for not knowing how to code...but what the heck...if I did know how to code...what would I code? Perhaps I am just an opportunist too!

I have not manually traded forex in years and I go from one EA to another trying to find a combination that works. There is no way to remove risk from trading however.

Anyways Bongo...if you are or are not a coder...this is not for me to judge...but please do not use this community for ill-gotten gains and please be honest with the community of traders.

ES

P.S. I find Benos work and contribution here in this Forum and in this thread very good and I like his EA's, along with a handful of other coders.

The moderater requested a correction....thus this post can be deleted...

ES

Delete this one too...what the heck....I have nothing to prove. Lets just all get along and discuss trading...This is hard enough to make a profit...for me anyway's.

ES

Thanks ES.

I'm just musing myself now:

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Powerful 1 Min Scalping System (Fx Prime)

Anyways,

I love how you waltzed into a large, now well known, scalping thread on ForexFactory that has gained more of a following than you could make in your 3 years here as a supposed senior member and stated:

"To me, this thread is looking like blablabla....blablabla...." ... "You are talking about scalping but you don't know how scalping is looking"

Nothing needs to be said about how ... "abstract" at best your thinking patterns are and honestly- if you want to be some con artist be more subtle.

Cheers,

Sorry, but this one really cracked me up,

"I didn't steal the EA. Could you please tell us how you can steal the EA

from Championships????

Some ideas came from championships-2007-2008.

I'm doctor of math, professional trader -20 years of experience,"

http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost.php?p=2369654&postcount=2563

Edit2:

Sorry, but I had to dig this one up also

"I have over 15 years of experience and I know what I thalking about."

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178890/page2

Bongo- 10-15-2008, 09:05 PM .... Nov 22, 2008 5:34pm (5 hr ago)

Quite the math professional you are! I didn't know 1 month equated to a 5 year increase in experience!

ES,

I think you might be onto something.

5% stupidity, compounded daily... let's see here......

Well not even 5%, we might have to compound it by maybe 60-70%.

ElectricSavant:
Maybe he used money managment... no?

Bongo- 10-15-2008, 09:05 PM .... Nov 22, 2008 5:34pm (5 hr ago)

Quite the math professional you are! I didn't know 1 month equated to a 5 year increase in experience!

I normally don't take sides in issues like this, but Bongo, time to give it up. You have taken over many good threads by posting your "scalping" EA's results. The thread is ruined and the person with the question in the beginning has focus taken away from their topic. You want to post your results, go ahead, but do it in your OWN THREAD. Quit hi-jacking other people's threads. This thread struck me as odd too. It's like your looking for someone to add the magic lines of code. I somehow have a feeling when you find one you like, you'll take it to another forum and post those results. I apologize if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a pattern developing with you...

Maybe he used money managment... no?

Bongo- 10-15-2008, 09:05 PM .... Nov 22, 2008 5:34pm (5 hr ago) Quite the math professional you are! I didn't know 1 month equated to a 5 year increase in experience!