It is out in the public for a reason.

It makes your account go boom boom.

Quite fitting for the EA name though.

r u saying this is the "bomb" ☺

Kenny Rogers:
It is out in the public for a reason.

It makes your account go boom boom.

Quite fitting for the EA name though.

Well still here ☺...I have 302 trades open as I post....The EA does not bomb yet over this holiday trading period....remember I only have traded this for a few weeks....This EA has seen some tempestuious activity and it has been a great time to test!

Bring on "slow-bleeding type" of trends....we need it! I must admit that this is the only grid I have ever seen that thrives on slow-bleed (slooow ride take it easy....when the rythym is right...yeah....who sang that? Foghat?)

"ElectricLiveSavant"

You see many folks will drop this EA as it takes a long time to forward test and make a decision with....besides its a grid! Many experienced traders are closed to grids, martingales and such....I struggle to keep an "open-mind" myself...

ES

386 open trades

Happy Gridding everybody.

Next week is NFP week...

ES

It got as high as 440 open trades...now at 392 open trades... 191 buys/201 sells

equity = $861.21 (started this grid at $925.60)

ES

489 open trades....damn....

ElectricSavant:
489 open trades....damn....

Only 489 trades open? Come on ES, you can do better than that! At least break 500!

Hey! I made it to level 9 in Tetris!...let me know when you make it to level 10 and I will try again!

http://www.tetris.com/

wolfe:
Only 489 trades open? Come on ES, you can do better than that! At least break 500!

My review is nearing completion ...stay tuned next week...

I will tell you this wild child is not for me....

ES