The Legend of The Gambler - page 27

Kenny Rogers:
The Euro trade went to 1.3041 a few minute ago and then just moved away. My sell limit order was set at 1.3042. I was 1 pip from triggering the trade, and green with pips. Oh, the games they play. So screw them, I'm moving my Sell Limit to 1.3050 instead. I'll wait for the next leg up to catch them.

Euro trade got triggered. And I just closed it at 1.3038. 12 pips per minilot.

And then I cancelled all pending trade on the Euro. Going to look for other opportunities.

I'll be updating my trade results for this week on Post #249.

I don't see the point of continuing to post calls ahead of time. Nobody is really benefitting from these calls.

Closed the Euro trade for 2 pips per lot profit. I didn't like what I'm seeing. Oh well.

Besides, I have 2 EURCHF buy trades that were triggered, and now it is underwater. I have 2 more pending EURCHF buy limits in place to rescue this one.

OK, closed both of the open EURCHF trades, it was moving really erratic and fast. I was down -$100 on one position, and within 5 seconds, it was up $60. The thing was jumping.

All of my manual and pending manual trades are closed. One EURCHF was positive $82, the other was -$70. So net was +$10, LOL. I didn't care, I just wanted out of those positions without much damage.

It's a good thing I closed most of my positions because the Fed announced they were buying long term treasuries. I knew something was up when I saw the EURCHF prices started moving so erratic earlier. I just wanted to get out, and figure it out later.

Most of my accounts were not affected by this US Fed announcement unlike the previous Swiss rates announcement. My RAS signal trades are down a bit at the moment, but it was partially hedged or I would have been crying right now.

You can't predicit today's move when news hit, if you get caught on the wrong side, there is no coming back on a runaway freight train. I'll probably let the whole market settle down for the next few days, and let the big money decide where they want to put their money now. So with that said, I'm pretty much done manually trading for this week. I might scalp a few pips here or there, but nothing major.

Putting out some fishing bait way out in left field that has a very small chance of triggering, but hey, who cares...I'm really not looking to enter the market on any small trades.

Putting a 8 minilot buy limit on the EURJPY around 127.50's. Yeah, the price is only at 128.50, so it's off by 100 pips...but this is fishing. And I have all the time in the world this week.

The RAS signal trades got caught on the wrong side of the Rate announcement yesterday, so it is in a bit of trouble right now.

So I've decide to continue to manually trade for today, in an attempt to keep the ship afloat while the RAS signal trades can work itself out hopefully. In the current drawdown, the RAS signals has wiped out most of this week's and part of last week's manual trading gains. But that's real trading, there is up and down, and as long as we are heading overall up, I'm ok with it.

So putting on the helmet, and going back in, boys! Seeya on the other side.

/cue the music

I'm feeling the pressure right now because I'm seeing a big drawdown number, and so my manual trades need to get to profit consistently. With the current twitchy environment, it is definitely higher risk to be trading.

Let's roll, come on! I need some winners.

The whole cushion feeling I had at the start of the week is completely gone, now it feels like desperation and cheap liquor. LOL.

I'm trading like garbage today.

Help me SUPERMAN!!! I need to join a secret society of super friends and basically take over the world.

<---Clark Kent.

Take it easy

Kenny Rogers:
The RAS signal trades got caught on the wrong side of the Rate announcement yesterday, so it is in a bit of trouble right now.

So I've decide to continue to manually trade for today, in an attempt to keep the ship afloat while the RAS signal trades can work itself out hopefully. In the current drawdown, the RAS signals has wiped out most of this week's and part of last week's manual trading gains. But that's real trading, there is up and down, and as long as we are heading overall up, I'm ok with it.

So putting on the helmet, and going back in, boys! Seeya on the other side.

/cue the music

KennyRogers, the signals will work. The maths tell us that the current drawdown will be recovery. I hope you can recovery from your manual trades.

Regards.

La Totona