The Legend of The Gambler - page 47

I'm using fxbook too. Nice service. Only missing equity curve like Onix-trade.net (although they put the actual equity of the account), but I'm gonna recommend to them to do that, they are willing to improvements advised by the traders.

I'm in the final stages of funding my mbtrading account. If I can get much lower spreads through them, I may switch all of my accounts to them in the future. We'll see.

And I plan to link the myfxbook tracker to the new account.

I'm working on another trending strategy for this new account. It is very simple, and uses the trend to trade. I will try to automate it because I believe it is that simple. I'm not sure if it will be profitable, but I want to get as much of it done by this weekend as possible. I haven't programmed in awhile, so I'm sure it'll be a work in progress as I work out the bugs.

This is quite annoying.

The website (Myfxbook) is blocked by the security filter on the server.

Okay, finally figured out how to hook up the myfxbook to my new mbtrading account. I'm just waiting for my deposit to be placed on the account before I can start trading.

I'm keeping my myfxbook account private at the moment until I can place a few trades on the new broker. I've never used them before, so it would be interesting. Hopefully, the MT4 and their Navigator is a good implementation on MBtrading.

In these times, does it still take 10 days to clear a damn check? I mean, really?

Walander:
I thought it was random?

There is no point is argument so it is if you said so

My long term system has been dead for the past 2-3 months. It hasn't taken a trade since October, and just yesterday, it opened 2 trades. There has been a huge shift to the US as the carry trade in the past few months. I'm not really sure how my system is going to work after these huge fundamental shifts.

It kinda sucks also that my 200:1 account is converted to 100:1 account because of NFA regulations.

Hopefully, the new year will bring much better things. My stocks have done well this year.

Kenny Rogers:
My long term system has been dead for the past 2-3 months. It hasn't taken a trade since October, and just yesterday, it opened 2 trades. There has been a huge shift to the US as the carry trade in the past few months. I'm not really sure how my system is going to work after these huge fundamental shifts.

It kinda sucks also that my 200:1 account is converted to 100:1 account because of NFA regulations.

Hopefully, the new year will bring much better things. My stocks have done well this year.

Good to see you back...your thread was becoming a legend

^ LOL. Legendary in a bad way.

This year has just been terrible for me in forex trading. I want to start next year with a new sense of purpose. I hope to start kicking some arse again.

Prices move when greed and fear is at their strongest. So when are those innate human emotions are at their highest??? Well, I think it is at their peak during highly volatile times. So I will restrict my trading during those times by looking for volatility and volume. And if I had to choose between trending and countertrending, I suppose, it is better to choose with trending. So I will look for classic continuation signals during these times, and go with the flow.

I will probably go for small wins (10-30 pips) per trade. And try to limit my losses to about 10-15 pips per trade.

If there is a guru you should follow, I would recommend Jim Rogers. That guy has been on point for a long time.