E&A Standard Trading System - page 48

Hi, I put indi EAS Signal v0.04b1 on tf m1, sometime give me good signal, combine with PriceChannelStop_v6 and ASCtrend, will be very good signal.

ServerUang:
Hi, I put indi EAS Signal v0.04b1 on tf m1, sometime give me good signal, combine with PriceChannelStop_v6 and ASCtrend, will be very good signal.

can u show us the example?

Here it is :

Files:
eas.gif  28 kb

ServerUang:
Here it is :

plz attach ur template with indicators

ServerUang:
Here it is :

can you please attach the indicators and the template. I have a silly question : do we have to leave the names as they are provided or can we change them ?

thank you.

all the best

superzeeshan:
may be people have found a holy grail and don't want to share with us ...what Do u say drewp?

Well.... . It's not that the system doesn't work, but I am working on improvements! So far I have been able to avoid most flat markets and set realistic take profits with minimal drawdown. When I work out a couple bugs and put everything in a neat little package I will post an update. Though, don't expect an update soon, as I am taking a vacation .

dino35,

I am interested in the modifications that you have mentioned, I have a version of the Vasily that changes color(single line) when there is a change in the direction of the Vasily. I can't seem to access you profile, so if you would pm me and we can discuss the modifications in further detail.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Holiday.

-DREWP

hi

ServerUang:
Here it is :

is it possible to send the template that you got on your chart?

thx mate

ServerUang,

Does the ASC Trend or PriceChannel Stop indicators repaint?

bnbb2004:
ServerUang, Does the ASC Trend or PriceChannel Stop indicators repaint?

Absolutely no, if we're talking about Igorad's version.

Maybe, I don't know. Sometime I am little confuse about the meaning of repaint.

a. Changing signal at that time or

b. Changing signal at the past.

But for more suitable for my self, I use HAS in separate window and several MA in main chart. But until now, I don't know what kind of signal alert that must I used, specially for scalp.

Another importance thing in scalp is when we must close our position immediately. For this I try to use CCI candle and RSI candle and I set when oversold and overbought condition. And cross check it with BB.

For Overbought condition, please see my picture for example. And see the LimeGreen candle, and check it with BB.

Files:
obos.gif  30 kb