E&A Standard Trading System - page 34

see this setup

Hello All,

I have coded a new version of the Vasily Pip Sniper that doesn't have to deal with the suffix problem and is way less resource intensive . I am currently working on an MTF version of the VPS, but for some reason I can't call it throught iCustom. I think it may have something to do with the switch(Period()) function .

Also, I have been messing around with the idea of making this a ZeroLag indicator, but that is a little beyond me at the moment.

Any ideas?

Brazenmichael,

The EAS Signals are based on the ADX(mt4 not Wilder's) and the Alaskan Pip Assassin. The reason I am developing the VPS is due to all of the problems associated with the APA. I'm not sure if you know or not but the APA is based on SilverTrend. When I get the MTF issue resolved with the VPS, I intend on making a new version of the EAS Singals based on the VPS and Wilder's DMI .

-DREWP

Files:

Thanks for the info.

I understand what they are reading from drew. it is a great work that you are doing. the current setup that i have posted above netted 1068 pips last week for me. maybe the new eas will bring in more. so ill wait on the ea until you have developed the eas to the fullest. thanks for your hard work.

I'll second that "Thank You".

Thanks

Wayne

Why Sure

Brazenmichael:
here's a thought...one dmi(5) and another dmi(15). see the trend? i'm not a coder(it confuses me) but is it possible to write it into the EAS Signals to refresh automatically?

If you are not a coder how can you understand the way that the indicators are reading, You may have a understanding of the the way they read, but, u have no Idea about the algorithms of each indicator, what thy are based off of.. Red over blue "SELL", blue over red "BUY"... All u know is how it works, not how it behaves...... ... OO ya by the way What stop loss, and take profit, do you have set?????????

Brazenmichael,

Thank you for your kind words. That profit is impressive to say the least . Are you using a exit signal or just a Take Profit?

KaMpeR,

Thank you also for your kind words.

MACDiesel,

I think what Brazenmichael was saying is that he knew what indicators the EAS was based off of. It didn't seem to me as if he presumed to know how the algorithms worked.

-DREWP

MACDiesel:
If you are not a coder how can you understand the way that the indicators are reading, You may have a understanding of the the way they read, but, u have no Idea about the algorithms of each indicator, what thy are based off of.. Red over blue "SELL", blue over red "BUY"... All u know is how it works, not how it behaves...... ... OO ya by the way What stop loss, and take profit, do you have set?????????

i am agree. after getting a system , always focus on the stoploss. its easy to make a super wining system who uses a huge stoploss. but eventualy it drains the account.

what stoploss are you using? may me I can check it and if it looks good using that stoploss I will write the EA.

hmmm....

answer to pm....check post #296 for silverTrend bar indicator.

Thanks Drew..you are right...I read the code and saw what indicators it was pulling info from. as i stated i have very little coding experience...so no...how it works... pull it in and turn it on?? LOL

I use a very simply 20pip tp and a 40pip sl...i know that goes against most theories of trading...but with this system it seems to work well, very few negative trades.

~michael

Brazenmichael:
answer to pm....check post #296 for silverTrend bar indicator.

Thanks Drew..you are right...I read the code and saw what indicators it was pulling info from. as i stated i have very little coding experience...so no...how it works... pull it in and turn it on?? LOL

I use a very simply 20pip tp and a 40pip sl...i know that goes against most theories of trading...but with this system it seems to work well, very few negative trades.

~michael

sorry men. I coded it but the silver mtf got an error i cant resolve

First Trade of the Week... 20pips!!

right after market open...every thing lined up for short trade....20 pips to start the week off with

Files:
chart_6.gif  38 kb