E&A Standard Trading System - page 26

smartlee:
Hi Nirvaman. This is the idea I am using, thank you for coding it.

And hi guys, I think the EAS and APA are very good to catch the

early signals. But what are you using for exit?

Now. I found that catching a signal is not hard, exit signals however are difficult. The problem is once you catch,but you don't know exit, why do you

catch. Without knowing exit rules, catching more means lossing more.

Now I am looking for a relatively solid rule.

hi men.

I can not be more agree with you. I hate when people says "look my system", but it never gives clearer entries clearer stop losses, and clearer targets. and many say "you need experience to know how to enter and exit bla bla bla". this is not the case. Many good people in this forum giving good ideas. Drew for example target 40 pips and his hard stop loss in 50 pips. He also uses the crossing of the lines or in other words when my occilator is in 0. I agree with him. but I like a hard stop loss of 50 pips from the entry because when I enter it is a little late always. is you observe the charts , it is rare that it goes back too much from your entry point.

so the rules are.

-stoploss 50 pips from red or blue point (not your entry)

- targets:

-(your criteria) mine is 40 pips or the 0 in the ocillator

the occilator takes out many good signals but it lets the shiny apples.

ps. I am engineer so I love rules. subjetivity if for artists.

I dont have statements to show yet. so I cant "show you the money" lol

I like people do a rasonable effort testing it. what dosent cost dosent have value for people.

gratz

Drew, men. I love your system. I am going to send you a bottle of whisky (the blue one). lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxbs

well, ok, may be viva Cuba, viva Pablo Escobar, but not only people from Chihuahua reading this forum, Linuxer is right

p.s. world is small now- lately i've been talking to girl from Columbia, she's been studying Japanese, but Japanese guy she been with couldn't even spell my name in Japanese (on their hieroglyphs); later-on he went to Russia (kinda study but mostly 'cause he had girlfriend from Moscow) ...JesusChrist....

nirvaman:
so that makes you upset?

yes, - may be you 'll be upset if people start posting in this thread in Chinese, Russian, German...etc

p.s. more about beauty of studying foreign languages:

that Russian girl dumped this Japanese guy - and he stuck in Russia for two years "studying language"... ... he was pissed-off (kinda upset) ....

fxbs:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fxbs

well, ok, may be viva Cuba, viva Pablo Escobar, but not only people from Chihuahua reading this forum, Linuxer is right

p.s. world is small now- lately i've been talking to girl from Columbia, she's been studying Japanese, but Japanese guy she been with couldn't even spell my name in Japanese (on their hieroglyphs); later-on he went to Russia (kinda study but mostly 'cause he had girlfriend from Moscow) ...JesusChrist....

yes, - may be you 'll be upset if people start posting in this thread in Chinese, Russian, German...etc

p.s. more about beauty of studying foreign languages:

that Russian girl dumped this Japanese guy - and he stuck in Russia for two years "studying language"... ... he was pissed-off (kinda upset) ....

I guess u like the girl.

is she from columbia United states, or Colombia , my country?.

Girls are complex, but Colombian girls are hyper mega Complex. Unfortunately they are very beautifull. You have to be kind of a traditional guy to make points but at the same time be a little dangerous guy to keep their interest (money helps too, lol). good luck

pretty-yes, but she said she don't know Pablo, so i'm not sure ...(which planet)

check apa

Files:
apam_1.gif  9 kb
apam_2.gif  9 kb

fxbs:
pretty-yes, but she said she don't know Pablo, so i'm not sure ...(which planet)

check apa

mmmm. interesting. I will have to test the idea this weekend. right now my metatrader is sooo stuck with this indicators. very heavy. may be I find some way to make them lighter. I guess Drew has a super computer with 100.000MHZ and 100gigas of ram. .lol (just joking Drew.) .

I will need to download another instance of metatrader to test all this ideas in normal trading days.

Hi, nirvaman!

Could you please show the buy-sell entries using you oscillator? Can't get into the rules yet (no .25 level is visible in you oscillator)?...

nirvaman:
mmmm. interesting. I will have to test the idea this weekend. right now my metatrader is sooo stuck with this indicators. very heavy. may be I find some way to make them lighter. I guess Drew has a super computer with 100.000MHZ and 100gigas of ram. .lol (just joking Drew.) . I will need to download another instance of metatrader to test all this ideas in normal trading days.
Files:
eur.gif  31 kb

nirvaman,

Lol, you're cracking me up . I only have a little bit of time, but when I get the chance I will post a screen shot of what I have been working with.

I couldn't agree with you more; no subjectivity here!

Good work as always,

-DREWP

maccavity:
Hi, nirvaman! Could you please show the buy-sell entries using you oscillator? Can't get into the rules yet (no .25 level is visible in you oscillator)?...

here it goes

Files:
entries.jpg  148 kb

nirvaman:
here it goes

you can put the 0.25 level in the metatrader. look at the options in the occilator. there is a way to put lines there.

why 0.25???? because is the level I have seen by visual recognition that dont let too many good trades out .

but the higher the level the better the trade.