E&A Standard Trading System - page 44

thx for your help VX

I am testing your system and is working great. I will look at the Drews suggestion about the Elite indicator too. As I stated earlier, to measure volatility is very important for me as a way to determine a variable stop and target.

You are right about the repainting, but i can live with it for now

VX re Heiken ashi

I also find the HA to be quite useful.

The following post has an idea re HA lines which lets you see when you might expect a change in the signal of the open and close of HA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Im a big fan of Heiken Ashi

trade888:
I also find the HA to be quite useful.

The following post has an idea re HA lines which lets you see when you might expect a change in the signal of the open and close of HA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Yeah..I know that thread as well..Im a big fan of Heiken Ashi too.

HA was among the first indicator I use for trading system. Those days I used Isakas method. Well, obviously, Im still with HA. Thanks for reminding me.

??

im still using the damiani volatility meter...anyone know how to change the background color during a trade, no-trade situation?

~michael

muaaaaaaaa

muaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Files:
results3.jpg  106 kb

Nice pippage nirvaman...

I am currently steeping back to a simpler method...sma

i have modified the attached indicator to use sma instead of ema and am currently getting some nice trades when verified by the ha and sliverbartrend....

any coders can add an alert and maybe a sound alert to this indicator?

any help would be appreciated,

~michael

Files:

I read that SILVERTREND repaints, and that it should only be used on higher timeframes like 4HR and higher. It was also noted that ZIGZAG is better than SILVERTREND, and also on higher timeframes. Do you use SILVERTREND in making any decisions when to enter?

Hi Nirvaman

For clarification, what is the exact setup you are using for your recent results posts you have shared with us? And Entry/exit rules you are using

Thank you very much Nirvaman!

Brian

golden1:
For clarification, what is the exact setup you are using for your recent results posts you have shared with us? And Entry/exit rules you are using

Thank you very much Nirvaman!

Brian

No. its a secret, I wont tell you muaaaaaaa. I am evil muaaaaaa.

no, seriously, I am using my indicator for target and stop. I expect to win the same I expect to lose. if my indicator shows 10 pips thats my target and thats my stoploss. I dont enter if my indicator show me less than that.

here goes picture of my screen

Files:
setup.gif  41 kb

Nirvaman

What is the signal you are using for the arrows? The DMI signals,

the EAS signals??

Looks good to me.. I am using a similar basic setup, but want to know

what you are using for the signals. I will post mine later.

Thank you so much

Brian