Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 28

Hey guys, it's my great pleasure. Also yesterday I used "level trading" to give possible ideas for stops/take profit areas - the lazy guide to support/resistance trendlines.

Files:

suk1000k:
Hey guys, it's my great pleasure. Also yesterday I used "level trading" to give possible ideas for stops/take profit areas - the lazy guide to support/resistance trendlines.

Thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Forex Freedom Bars Buffers

I have tried to create an EA for this indicator, even Mod 2 indicator. What shows up in the buffers for each histo-square of each TF is strange. Sometimes it shows a positive number in the up buffer for the TF and sometimes it shows a positive number in both the up buffer and down buffer for the TF?? Has anybody tried to create an EA of these indicators before??

Dave

????

Trade: Fri.

Todays trade is full lot opened at 1.6898 targetting 1.6775 initially with a 60pip stop, 125 take profit. I will be moving stop up incrementally and closing out at least half of position before that target is hit though and lock in pips# at about +40 or 50.

Files:
t-morning.gif  14 kb

suk1000k:
Todays trade is full lot opened at 1.6898 targetting 1.6775 initially with a 60pip stop, 125 take profit. I will be moving stop up incrementally and closing out at least half of position before that target is hit though and lock in pips# at about +40 or 50.

Sorry, it didn't work my friend

This (above trade) is stopped out at 1.6948 for - 50 pips after moving stop up by 10 pips. It needs to be noted that it did go to 22 pips of profit, however I need to maintain the risk:reward plan for the time being whilst testing to keep emotions out of the equation for the most part.

The next trade is long at 1.6922 out at 1.7006 for 80 pips with half the normal number of lots ----> 40 pips.

Total net profit for day so far: - (minus) 10 pips.

Ady, I am using 1:2++ risk reward, so this system requires to be accurate only 50% of the time my friend plus can use discretion if you don't like the signal.

Total risk so far: -131 pips

Net pips profit:

Wednesday: 100 pips

Thursday: 78.5 pips

Friday: -10 pips

Total net pip gain so far: + 168.5

Total Risk:

Files:

Long Entry Off M5 - 60 net pips.

I am finished for the week now. I looked for an entry off M5 over last 20 minutes due to trending market and post-news liquidity. Actually it was a pre-signal trade on M15 as the candle opened with a full change of signal to long and I was looking for an entry to get back in to the long.

1 lot

SL: 1.6980

Entry: 1.7014 (-.--10 - spread)

Take profit 1.7064

Total risk: 30 pips

Gain: 40 pips net

Revised Total for day: 30 pips net.

Net pips profit:

Wednesday: 100 pips

Thursday: 78.5 pips

Friday: -10 pips

Total net pip gain so far: + 198.5

Average pips per day: 66.17

Trades taken: 6

Number of winning trades: 5

Number of losing trades: 1

Max drawdown: 50 pips

Biggest net pips gain: 100 pips

Max risk in a trade: 75 net pips

Max risk on $20,000 account: 3.75% in 1 trade

Total Dollar Gain: $1985

Review: Max risk too high, to revise next week to 2.5% max and trade 1/2 lot if neccessary.

Goal: 2.5% weekly - on target; max risk 2.5% - needs adjustment; filter indis - need work and to review this thread.

Thanks for contribution so far. Some of the systems have looked so complicated I need to set aside weekend time to review them. I'm sure any missing links are already available to us.

Percentage profit on $20,000 account: 9.029%

Files:
m5-entry.gif  15 kb

suk1000k:

Hi suk, have a look at this tech for idea about S&R. No indicatord involved.

No Brainer Trades

Take care!

Files:

help

I don't get the entry signal. is it the second candle open after the colors are all he same??

Hi Mikie. It is all green and blue (long) or all red (short) and enter on the close of that candle. Look for suitable area to place stop (above/below a support/resistance) @ 20-50 pips and target double that (ie 40 - 100 pips).