Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 17

Another version of FXFreedom indicator

this new version of the indicator shows the cci settings

and by default the setting is 5-15-30-30 2,2,2,2 just for convenience

hope it will help

Files:

i found some minor bug in FXFreedomBars_v2.mq4

the code

shortname = "# FX Freedom("+cci_1+","+cci_2+","+cci_2+","+cci_4+")";[/CODE]should be
shortname = "# FX Freedom("+cci_1+","+cci_2+","+cci_3+","+cci_4+")";[/CODE]in the shortname there is 2 cci_2 but no cci_3

and in the deinit function[CODE]case 0: txt = tf2txt(TF1); break;

case 1: txt = tf2txt(TF2); break;

case 2: txt = tf2txt(TF3); break;

case 3: txt = tf2txt(TF4); break;

should be[CODE]case 0: txt = tf2txt(TF1)+" ("+cci_1+")"; break;

case 1: txt = tf2txt(TF2)+" ("+cci_2+")"; break;

case 2: txt = tf2txt(TF3)+" ("+cci_3+")"; break;

case 3: txt = tf2txt(TF4)+" ("+cci_4+")"; break;

this bug may cause text draw problem when you change TF of the chart or settings of the indicator.

these bugs are not big matters, however i fixed them

i posted it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865/page11

have any one good trading with this indicator?

i have loss and lose, becouse signals are changing!

IF ONE PERSON HAVE GOOD RESULST, PLEASE give statment this trading!

Adil: There has been opportunity for roughly 100+ pips today with this system using 3 trades That i would have taken, the trades weren't setup good enough for me so I avoided them, BUT, i will give you a tip, these CCI bars are GOLDEN if u trade in the direction of the general trend, im using Pimp's system which you can read more about in the General Discussion area in his thread. I wont discuss more about this here as it has its own thread, but that will help you trade with the current trend, and you can use these CCI bars for a more visual confirmation. See my posts with screenshots in the previous page.

Without getting confirmation from another system that will help you follow the Intra-day trend, i think you should be careful with your trades. Best trades seem to be when they match up with the current Intra-day trend. For me, i use two CCI periods on the 5min chart to define the current trend, CCI period 63 and CCI period 252, if the CCI bars along with the RSi bars all match the direction of these two, then we're good to go. I will try and post up my template and indi's here later if anybody wants them.

Wish you all the best Adil. Guys, please post any findings or anything that you've made. For the moment, best bet for me has been when these CCI bars match up with the current Intra-day trend like I mentioned above.

Wilted, yes, please post your indis and template. Thanks.

Wiltered, i am interested to indi + template

giapel

Big Thanks WilteredFire!

i will very happy if you help me!

but, ) ,

can you show your trades with this indicator?

this is my

but most of trades are loss

may be plese you you will give

me full algoritm and i make EA,

And all of mamber can see EA trade!

my english not very weel)

Files:
statement_1.htm  20 kb

Attached the zip file with everything in it. Its basic, with a 20 and 50ma for helping you go with the trend somewhat. The purple vertical line i've marked is the signal I had to go long on UsdChf. Notice how everythings blue, everything. This was after a little retrace back into the 20ma (the orange line) before it took a little bounce, good for 30+ pips if you were quick enough. Entry would have been after the vertical line on the chart.

Hope this helps someone. Thanks to whoever shared the RSI indicators, they're fantastic! Cheers and thanks again to Void for making the great changes to the cci bars.

Files:
cci_bars.zip  11 kb
usdchf_long.gif  18 kb

Wilted, I thought you were using the 62 and 252 cci? That's not in the pic above, or did I misundertand? If you are using those, I'd really like to see a pic of that and how it's being used.

this indicator looks very similar than "HAS METHOD" indicator, isnt it the same?