Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 19

forexjunior:
hi folks take this indicator for filtering forex freedoom it's work properly at the moment

Seems accurate, will make further test, thx!

Thanks paradoxical for your kind words my friend. Yeh, i like to keep it simple, i think theres no more need for any filters now, just trade with the trend and we'll be fine...

If suk was having good results with one cci bar with the 2,2,2,2 then we dont need much to add to it.

Thanks once again to Suk and everybodys contribution, this is great! Happy pippin all.

Took the short on EU, was looking nice. Stop was lil bit tight after so Came out with just +16 instead of 40+ lol. Nevermind gotta learn next time. Great trade though...See both my charts below, both for the EU trade. Happy pipping!

Files:
eu_short.gif  17 kb
eu_short2.gif  17 kb

install mq4 ??

hi guys , nice indicator it seems

i have a problem ; i dragged it into the indicator folder , but it doesn't show when i open MT4

don't i need the ex4 file (that's the compiled one ?)

Kurt: you'll need to go into the menu at the top called View, then Navigator, from there go into Custom Indicators, find the Freedombars indi and then get it onto your chart. Alternatively ive shared a template of mine thats ready to go if u like.

You can load navigator by pressing Ctrl + N in the mt4 screen also. No ex4 should be needed, mq4 is just fine

All the best

FXSniper CCI.mq4

WilteredFire:
Took the short on EU, was looking nice. Stop was lil bit tight after so Came out with just +16 instead of 40+ lol. Nevermind gotta learn next time. Great trade though...See both my charts below, both for the EU trade. Happy pipping!

Hi,

Could you please post FX Sniper's CCI.mq4 in this thread? THX

John

sure thing John. Sorry but not got an mq4, could be wrong but cant find one from him. Hope this will do for the moment. Enjoy.

Files:

WilteredFire:
sure thing John. Sorry but not got an mq4, could be wrong but cant find one from him. Hope this will do for the moment. Enjoy.

Have that one too. Would like to have the mq4 to make some modifications, for when I change to another TF.... f.i. all colours are being changed to original colour settings and my colour settings have been wiped again.

Thanks anyway

Wilted, what are you using to determine your exits? I'm doing very good just taking 10 pips, but I leave quite a bit on the table sometimes. What are you using to stay in longer?

WilteredFire:

great trades today. using here always default settings with the 1min confirmation

just entered short 1.0842 usdchf +6 for now.

above 110pips for the day trading 6 currencies