CCI Woodie with mtf option added

mladen

Files:
woodie.gif  21 kb

Thanks Mladen, that's great !

Great job. Thanks Mladen.

FerruFx

mladen:
All Woodies CCI This version is without the yellow separating bar in order to show ema positions too (not enough buffers, linuxser knows the best how much pain caused him to sacrifice something - he decided to sacrifice the EMA, I decided to sacrifice the yellow bar)

Mladen, how about one of these NEXT to the Candles? But only one. So if I want to see what the M15 RSi is doing, I keep that next to my candles on the RHS.

Best wishes.

mladen:
CCI Woodie with mtf option added mladen

just saw it , mtf BarShift; nice, thank you Mladen

agree

FerruFx:
Great job. Thanks Mladen. FerruFx

yup, agree, thanks also mladen

mladen:
CCI Woodie with mtf option added mladen

Hi Mladen,

I notice that I get the following message in the Experts section of MT4 when running your excellent indicator:

2008.10.11 12:50:11 CCI Woodie-Mladen GBPUSD,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 4 for ArrayCopySeries function

Any suggestions, please?

Best wishes.

If you are referring to the multi tame frame version of CCI Woodie I believe that you downloaded the very first I posted there (it was there for about 5-10 minutes)

The one that is attached on that post right now does not use array copy function at all (it was obsolete in the first version posted also, that is why I deleted two lines of code and reposted the indicator (I hate code that does not do anything, and it happened to me too ))

So, to cut it short : in that version, that line does not do anything, that is why the indicator itself works. Sorry for any confusion caused by that. Simply redownload the latest version and there will be no error message

regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

I notice that I get the following message in the Experts section of MT4 when running your excellent indicator:

2008.10.11 12:50:11 CCI Woodie-Mladen GBPUSD,M5: invalid integer number as parameter 4 for ArrayCopySeries function

Any suggestions, please?

Best wishes.

but I ... want my LSMA EMAs back!

mladen:
If you are referring to the multi tame frame version of CCI Woodie I believe that you downloaded the very first I posted there (it was there for about 5-10 minutes)

The one that is attached on that post right now does not use array copy function at all (it was obsolete in the first version posted also, that is why I deleted two lines of code and reposted the indicator (I hate code that does not do anything, and it happened to me too ))

So, to cut it short : in that version, that line does not do anything, that is why the indicator itself works. Sorry for any confusion caused by that. Simply redownload the latest version and there will be no error message

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

Thanks so much for the reply. Appreciate it very much as always.

Best wishes.