BrainTrend2TF mph - page 3

bts 53

Loss small one.

Files:
bts_53.gif  43 kb

bts 55

The trend keep changing up and down in H4 chart.

Files:
bts_55.gif  25 kb

BrainTrend Sig2 help

I found the BrainTrend "BrainTrend2SigALERT5.mq4" has some delay in alarm alert when the arrow signal comes. It always delay by so many pips depends on which time frame I used. It is serious especially on H4 and Daily time frame.

Any one can help to solve this?

I need immediate alarm alert when the arrow comes without delay.

or

any one can tell me in the program, where is the part that place the arrow? So that I can modify it.

Thank you

Tin

You can use those 2 indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139/page2 with alert:

AlertMode = 0; //0-off,1-warning mode,2-alert mode

Files:
bt_1811_1.jpg  32 kb
bt_1811_2.jpg  25 kb

Thanks for sharing those indics!

indi

mphpopular:
bts 53 Loss small one.

i like the trend indicator can you please show it thanx

Here it is. BUt I didn't use it, that was my testing phase, I found out it not suit my personality.

@newdigital.

What is the difference regards the indicator that you posted out and what is warning mode, cant really figure it out

Files:
multi_info.ex4  81 kb

Brain Trend Help

Thank you very much Newdigital.

I have downloaded both files and they are named,

1. BrainTrend2_all_in_one1.mq4

2. BrainTrend2SigALERT5.mq4

I have tested both and found that there is a little difference timing on the Arrow indicator and alarm appear.

Below are the datas I tested with GBPUSD Daily time frame starts at 2007.Dec.31. The signal appear on 2008.Jan.01

1. Indicator BrainTrend2_all_in_one1

Arrow Appear at 1.9792

Alarm Sound at 1.9803

Delay Pips difference -11 (it goes back before alarm)

2. Indicator - BrainTrend2SigALERT5     

Arrow Appear at 1.9876

Alarm Sound at 1.9795

Delay Pips difference 81

I like it to be appeared at earlier as possible at 1.9876 and at the same time it Alarm. But eventually it is not. It already delay by 81 pips.

So when I open trade when it alarm. At this time I already missed 81 pips.

It is great if any one can help me to modify the "BrainTrend2SigALERT5" so that it sound immediately when the arrow appear.

The file is attached.

Thank you and best reagards,

HTTin

Files:

Both files are named as the following:

It was big development started long time ago and Beluck coded BrainTrading indicators, than indicators were improved many times, I created few tradinh systems, traded it live and on demo, than Igorad improved those indicators few times.

So, latest indicators are named as on the image above (and see some link on my post on this thread to download).

As to the indicators posted on the first post of this thread so it is old versions (created Beluck) which were improved many times.

To httin,

We all know that signal trading systems are traded on closed bar. So, arrowed should be appeared on closed bar.

Personally I am trading BrainTrend for few years and there is no any depay with alert/alarm.

If you are talking about open bar so it is warning mode. Because arrow on open bar can be disappeared so warning mode is alert on open bar. Warning means:

may be buy soon

or

may be sell soon.

"may be" because it is on open bar but any signal systems are trading on closed bar.

Files:

newdigital:
Both files are named as the following:

It was big development started long time ago and Beluck coded BrainTrading indicators, than indicators were improved many times, I created few tradinh systems, traded it live and on demo, than Igorad improved those indicators few times.

So, latest indicators are named as on the image above (and see some link on my post on this thread to download).

As to the indicators posted on the first post of this thread so it is old versions (created Beluck) which were improved many times.

To httin,

We all know that signal trading systems are traded on closed bar. So, arrowed should be appeared on closed bar.

Personally I am trading BrainTrend for few years and there is no any depay with alert/alarm.

If you are talking about open bar so it is warning mode. Because arrow on open bar can be disappeared so warning mode is alert on open bar. Warning means:

may be buy soon

or

may be sell soon.

"may be" because it is on open bar but any signal systems are trading on closed bar.

Thanks that is crystal clear description. I will update mine soon.

SO is it means that the indicator wont repaint anymore? Sometimes I wondering whether repaint is good or not. For the entire process I trades this system, sometimes, a repaint indicator does give me benefits...