3 in a box plus 2 ends - page 6

fxbs:
Sadly, would be good idea to change old template and put one with indis, one without for some reason old template has too many old (leftover) trendlines, which sometimes interfere with indis work
Sadly:
How do I do that? Let me know and I'll do it. What I did initially was save the template the upload it. Mind you, perhaps it doesn't need a template after all but rather just the rules? What do other think about this? Should we bin the template and just keep the rules and the CC_Shift indicator only?

sure, but template is a it's a good way to make sure all settings are right plus everybody likes your color scheme

take your chart and delete all indis,- if after that you right click and can see "Objects list" - clock it and see if you can delete all leftover objects

if it too many - just make new template with your color scheme but without indicators and objects(trendlines) - after that put indis (CC) and post two templates - just in case; 4 some reason old trendlines, made by CustomCandle indi can stay in the chart and can mess up with current, see pict.

4example templetes: no indis, with indis

p.s. Sadly, congratulations with your system

regards to Mankurt - big respect

CCwith shaft- very nice feecha, with big fucha

p.s.s. same CC & CCshift indis - with english comment lines (translated)

{Comment("\n"," TimeFrame higher D1 is not supported!");return(0);}

{Comment("\n"," Period higher H4 is not supported!");return(0);}

{Comment("\n"," TimeFrame should be higher and divisible by M",

fxbs:
sure, but template is a it's a good way to make sure all settings are right plus everybody likes your color scheme

take your chart and delete all indis,- if after that you right click and can see "Objects list" - clock it and see if you can delete all leftover objects

if it too many - just make new template with your color scheme but without indicators and objects(trendlines) - after that put indis (CC) and post two templates - just in case; 4 some reason old trendlines, made by CustomCandle indi can stay in the chart and can mess up with current, see pict.

4example templetes: no indis, with indis

Good work fxbs. I'll update the the first post with your new template ... and thankk you for the translated code too

I don't know how many of you trade through OANDA here but today their platform was utterly useless for most of the day. With that and the Lehmans's news plus the wider spreads kept me out of the market nearly all day except 1 trade this morning wher I got in then out quickly as the trading platform refused to play ball. Anyhow, I guess we'd all have known better than to trade a day like today with only half the market players in operation and the rest having a day's hols coupled with Lehman's news this adds up to WTC (What The Chop!).

dznmrd:
70pips win on eurjpy signal!!

I know this method will work great for entry , but i wouldn't keep my trades hanging too long on the m5 chart. Best idea is grab whatever u can and get the hell out!

Nice catch! And yes ... grab what you can especially today.

Today I've been looking at Keris2112's PSAR_2c_MTF_cw.mq4. I've adjusted the properties to a step setting of 0.08 on my chart of EURUSD (Note: if you download and use the attached indicator the property setting is the original step = 0.02), the idea being to add a filter. What do you think about this?

Files:

This is similar to the original pSAR.....only better!

Today there were a few trade setups with two really good runs of over 100 pips (although I ended up with +45 on that trade, not being sure where it would end up) and one trade a few pips short of 150 pips (114 taken). I started the day with a trade topping 60 pips but last 22 pips on the next setup. The first >100 pips trade came next which bagged 45 then the 114 trade. The last trade setup made 76 pips before ending at 13 pips - crazy stuff!

I got to admit that I'm finding it pretty nerve wreaking and intense trading like this but it's not put me off. How's everyone else coming along?

BTW, if anyone open to programming an EA which adheres strictly to the rules then we'd love to hear from you

Does anyone else have super funky custom candle graphics? Mine like to spread ALL over the chart.