Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 14

Man, you made my day :)

How many PMs did you get?

mrtools:
Something like fastest1,fastest2,fastest3 by internally historic and continously updated factors with adaptive oversold vs overbought figured internally using fibonacci sequencer ,all controlled by floating triangular orb, updated by internal ticks.

I like particularly the UFO, that makes the difference.

Not need to ask to share I suppose ? (your ufo )

shoplogix:
Mr. t,

that is it.........

where can we get one that will run in Mt4 as per your pic attached......?

this is worth spending the $ on.

looks like it is euro coded running on alpari.

please advise

If you look attentively on the picture...those cycles are same lenght...meaning non usefool:)))))

Pava:
If you look attentively on the picture...those cycles are same lenght...meaning non usefool:)))))

Pava can you please explain to us mere mortals please, from my understanding cycles can go by length,time, amps,phase,etc.

Duxis can't share UFO, she runs the data entry field generator for real time and prediction, which looks like she has done!

mrtools:
Pava can you please explain to us mere mortals please, from my understanding cycles can go by length,time, amps,phase,etc. Duxis can't share UFO, she runs the data entry field generator for real time and prediction, which looks like she has done!

Been there done that...it's not gonna work

Pava:
Been there done that...it's not gonna work

Yawn!!!!! So basically since you didn't answer my question you don't know what you are talking about (which was all ready known due to your earlier statement), which leads me to new conclusion you haven't been there and done that, so you as usual don't know if it works or not, and doubt if you will ever know. Yawn!!!!!

help _i_separate_eurusd_4h

SIMBA:
Codobro,

while I try to build a composite that doesn`t repaint,you can build one yourself by using any of the indicators barnix posted at this thread...just use these periods for GBPUSD D1 :

2,8,28,34...so freq min/max are 1/3,8/9,27/28,34/35...will try to attach the indicator here...found,you will need the fft libraries that are here in this thread.

hello to all forum participants.

I have a problem in view _i_separate_eurusd_4h not understand why, you explain to me what wrong thank you very much

elim78:
hello to all forum participants. I have a problem in view _i_separate_eurusd_4h not understand why, you explain to me what wrong thank you very much

Can't see your picture yet but just wondering if you have this library goes in experts/libraries folder indicator needs this to work.

help my

I did as gay but said nothing happened please help me what wrong

why i can not use this indic,maybe i do not have the dll file.who can explain it?