Moving Average Ribbon - page 16

MA price display

ma_price_display.mq4

tampa:
MA price display ma_price_display.mq4

Interesting ....

Hi everyone,

I have a request

I need a TMA(triangular moving average) ribbon or shaded indicator. I have found many that use EMA and SMA but none with TMA.

Files:
capture_1.jpg  159 kb

Fibo21:
Hi everyone,

I have a request

I need a TMA(triangular moving average) ribbon or shaded indicator. I have found many that use EMA and SMA but none with TMA.

Now to clarify : centered TMA ribbon (which recalculates/repaints) or regular TMA (which doe not repaint)?

mladen:
Now to clarify : centered TMA ribbon (which recalculates/repaints) or regular TMA (which doe not repaint)?

No repaint if possible. But I'd like to be able to see the cloud forming like in the screenshot in my previous post.

I have been using the indicator that is in the attached files, but it only shows EMA.

Files:

Fibo21:
No repaint if possible. But I'd like to be able to see the cloud forming like in the screenshot in my previous post. I have been using the indicator that is in the attached files, but it only shows EMA.

When I see that "MA_Shade" and when I see that someone took my code and just placed his name in it, it makes me wonder how long before that same thing is done with this one.

Anyway, TMA (the non-repainting) ribbon : tma_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

mladen:
When I see that "MA_Shade" and when I see that someone took my code and just placed his name in it, it makes me wonder how long before that same thing is done with this one. Anyway, TMA (the non-repainting) ribbon : tma_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

I found the "MA_Shade" on this site. That was like a year ago.

FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - MVA/EMA Cloud

Many thanks for the indicator.

Fibo21:
I found the "MA_Shade" on this site. That was like a year ago.

FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - MVA/EMA Cloud

Many thanks for the indicator.

Happy trading

mladen:
When I see that "MA_Shade" and when I see that someone took my code and just placed his name in it, it makes me wonder how long before that same thing is done with this one. Anyway, TMA (the non-repainting) ribbon : tma_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

Is there a mtf version?

nbtrading:
Is there a mtf version?

Not yet

Will be made