Moving Average Ribbon - page 18

mladen:

Krshi

That is not the original indicator

In that version someone changed it so that it recalculates all the bars for the current day on each new tick. This is the original indicator :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
tema_ribbon_filled_1.02.mq4 without that addition and it will work faster (no need for a bars limitation)

Dear Mladen, 

Thank you so very much. I did not know you have posted for me. The reason I am using it because the standard TEMA do not show up when using more than 300 specially when using it with different time frames above 5 minutes say for example on one hour time frame. I am not using this for the ribbon function but just for the line. I am fascinated the ribon even show up on any time frame (from one minute to a month) even when using above 70,000 MA. I have been using "TEMA ribbon filled.ex4" to construct MA lines so far, now I will be using what you have sent me. The standard TEMA is useless above 300 MA. Did you notice that? Thank you once again for the generous gifts you are always providing.  Krshi 

Debates & Discussions

Moving Average Ribbon

Krshi, 2016.05.29 21:07

Dear Mladen, 

Thank you so very much. I did not know you have posted for me. The reason I am using it because the standard TEMA do not show up when using more than 300 specially when using it with different time frames above 5 minutes say for example on one hour time frame. I am not using this for the ribbon function but just for the line. I am fascinated the ribon even show up on any time frame (from one minute to a month) even when using above 70,000 MA. I have been using "TEMA ribbon filled.ex4" to construct MA lines so far, now I will be using what you have sent me. The standard TEMA is useless above 300 MA. Did you notice that? Thank you once again for the generous gifts you are always providing.  Krshi 

Just a small upgrade (to make it slightly more user friendly) :

mladen:

Just a small upgrade (to make it slightly more user friendly) :
Wow, Mladen, What can I say. Thank you. Tema ribbon for a MA lines' function is my main indicator. I don't usually use the the ribbon but tema lines. Thank you

Krshi:
Wow, Mladen, What can I say. Thank you. Tema ribbon for a MA lines' function is my main indicator. I don't usually use the the ribbon but tema lines. Thank you

Mladen,

Since I am using it for now to only construct multiple lines chart is there much difference in speed wise and accuracy  between TEMA ribbon filled.mq4 and tema ribbon filled 1.03.mq4 (except the additional functions with 1.03)? 

Files:
..mq4  4 kb

Krshi:

Mladen,

Since I am using it for now to only construct multiple lines chart is there much difference in speed wise and accuracy  between TEMA ribbon filled.mq4 and tema ribbon filled 1.03.mq4 (except the additional functions with 1.03)? 

Krshi

There is no difference in speed or accuracy

mladen:

Krshi

There is no difference in speed or accuracy

Thank you Mladen, it is kind of you. That will save me time from disabling one by one the additional configurations in 1.03 until I use it for other setups.

T3 ribbon (multi time frame version), posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page736

mladen:

T3 ribbon (multi time frame version), posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page736

Mladen,

Actually I like T3 better for its smoothness as Tema is too fast. So I start using T3MA for lines (I am not sure if it is the same with T3MA ribbon filled simple-mtf  to use it as line chart). Thank you very much.

Krshi 

sorry I upload it 4 times 

Files:
T3MA.mq4  4 kb

Krshi:

Mladen,

Actually I like T3 better for its smoothness as Tema is too fast. So I start using T3MA for lines (I am not sure if it is the same with T3MA ribbon filled simple-mtf  to use it as line chart). Thank you very much.

Krshi 

They are the same

Krshi:

Mladen,

Krshi 

Krshi

Yes, they are the same - except that "simple" has some options that the t3ma does not have