Moving Average Ribbon - page 5

mladen:
A variation

Even simpler (code:))

Just check "Chart on foreground" option in properties

Mladen, could you make an EA for this, please?

Thanks.

Rectangle above the ribbon

Hello, could anybody help me?

When i draw rectangle, it appears behind the ribbon. Could anybody help, so the ribbon will be background and the rectangle will cover the ribbon?

Files:
ribbon.gif  30 kb

Unfortunately you can not do that

There is nothing like "order" of objects in metatrader with which you would arrange things on chart in a drawing order that suites you the best, and the "draw as background" actually even does not refer to background but to fill, so ... no help on this issue, sorry

regards

mladen

jayjas:
Hello, could anybody help me? When i draw rectangle, it appears behind the ribbon. Could anybody help, so the ribbon will be background and the rectangle will cover the ribbon?

Thanks Mladen

Thanks for quick reply Mladen. Appreciate it.

Regards,

Jay

request

Mladen, thank you for the great indicator.

is it possible to have TEMA version?

Of course

Here you go
regards

mladen

ZANKY:
Mladen, thank you for the great indicator. is it possible to have TEMA version?
Files:

wow! thank you!!!!

thank you so much.

zanky

Actually I think we should thank you (for the idea) Even though, when translated, it comes to a TEMA MACD, I somehow forgot about some TEMAs properties. When placed on chart it is showing some interesting properties of the indicator. Just pointed out 2 places. Been checking those points all over the chart and the funny thing is that it was rarely wrong in situations like that. I know, I know, there are no wonder indicators, but this one is definitely useful
So, THANK YOU

regards

mladen

ZANKY:
wow! thank you!!!! thank you so much.

mladen:
Of course Here you go
regards mladen

Hi mladen,

Thank you for posting Tema filled ribbon indicator, is it possible to add an alarm for when the lines cross???

Thanks again and all the best

Xard777

Xard777

A quote "Of course. Here you go "

PS - just one parameter description :
alertsOnCurrent

- if set to true it will alert on current (still opened bar)

- if set to false it will alert on previous bar

regards

mladen

xard777:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for posting Tema filled ribbon indicator, is it possible to add an alarm for when the lines cross???

Thanks again and all the best

Xard777