My system for OIL TF M5 - page 5

bb picture

_rdb_:
This is template for BollingerBand

thanks good job ,smart guy

Hello!

_rdb_Signal_v1 is repaint, can someone repair it please ?!

Thanx!!!

OIL trading system - MQL4 Coder needed

Hi, Me and a couple of collegues have been working on a trading system for trading OIL. Basically it involes taking a candle in the early morning and setting up orders for both buys and sells from a certain distance of the opening of that candle.

The success rate currently stands at 70-80% however not traded it live been on demo. Improving the system but testing different factors takes way to much time especially when you are backtesting a good year.

I have looked into learning MQL4 myself becuase i want to create an EA not for trading with but just to use for testing so i can improve the system to get the best possible success rate. I am looking for someone who can code a EA for me, i will provide exactly what the EA has to do it would make testing alot easier. Plus once i have got a rock solid system it is mechanical so no discretion involved it a more set the orders up 6:00am and walk away, am sure it will benefit alot of people.

Please let me know if any coders are intrested in helping me, i have attached the spreadsheet with the test results i have from the factors ive implemented. I see big potential in this system as i have been trading a number of years now, so if i dont find a coder it just means ill have to take the time to learn the code although i would appreciate the help.

Thanks

HAPPY PIPS ALL

Files:

bh4v1k,

Your best chance may be to post the actual logic and if a coder has time they will code it. If its buying or selling the breakout from the first 5min candle then you can probably use the Big-Dog EA and adjust the timeframe.

Think the post has been moved wrongfully.

Hi, My post has been moved to here for some reason. I dont trade 5min timeframe its way to small. I am using the hour timeframe. Its profitable becuase we are live on it but we want to improve it. So i am just going to learn MQL4 anyway, i think its the best way.

Thanks

By the way thank you codobro for your reply i will look into the Big-Dog EA right now see what i can do.

Thanks, HAPPY PIPS ALL!