Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 43

And the information to all the testers and signal providers.

I will contact with you all by PM. I am just waiting when the final indicator will be created for RAS (to moderate the signals).

To the members who are interested using RAS as the signal providers/sellers (trading manually or by EA). Please send PM to me and I will describe about how to start. You signals (manual trading or your EA's trading) will be in pending mode so no one can see it for 1 week and after that we will contact with you asking your decision to make it public for free or for money (just your choice).

Congrats ND. Here's to a good 2009 and a successful launch of RAS for you. Cheers.

Thanks

Thank you ND, you are great. I am waiting for this great service from long time

Best Regards!

Thank you, I am waiting for this great service.

Ty nd ☺

MT4 Broker offers leverage 1:500 or 1:400

Hi all,

I have a very profitable EA and I am looking for a MT4 Broker offers leverage 1:500 or 1:400 with:

1. Not a scam broker

2. All positions with leverage 1:500 or 1:400

3. No limit open positions

4. Fix spread

5. Not trade against client

Or you may know any brokers not meet all above conditions but some of them, introduce me please.

Ex: Alpari UK 1:500 but for fist 30 lots only...

Thanks in advance.

Hi ND,

Could you post a Q&A thread like:

Q: Do I MUST open PC 24h to receive my provider EA signals ?

A: Yes.

Q: If my provider EA shut down because of no power/internet connection than open to trade again, how is my account reactions ?

A: ???

Etc.

Thank you.

luu,

No such broker like that exists. If it is too good to be true, then it usually is.

Q: Do I MUST open PC 24h to receive my provider EA signals ? A: Yes.

It depends on the signal provider. If he is trading 24/7 so you should do the same. We will have next version of RAS EA with timefilter soon. But anyway, RAS EA is just repeating the signal provider's trading.

Some members are trading since 8 am till 5 pm GMT time, some members are trading 24/7 using EA ...

Q: If my provider EA shut down because of no power/internet connection than open to trade again, how is my account reactions ? A: ???

It will be exactly the same on your account. If the signal provider's trades were transmitted to RAS website so you will receive it as well.

Of course, if quotes are too different so your EA will not open the trade and it will be written on your chart about it:

"1 order with too different price"

But this case can be regilated by signal provider (i mean: those few pips different may be setted in the RAS website by signal provider).

And we have the clones. Clones are automatic buyers. So, top performers will have:

- the results reported by signal provider and reported in RAS website with all advanced statistics for balance/equity and so on

and

- automatic buyer with all advanced statistics for balance/equity and so on.

And you can see the performance of the buyer (automatic audit).

Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% EA (elite section EA).

EURAUD (you can trade just 1 pairs only, or few pairs, or all the pairs tested):

This kind of statistics are available for everybody.

Just for information.