Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 100

newdigital:
If the seller is trading by 0.1 lot size and you want to have 1 lot size - use lot multiplier in RAS EA's input as 10.

Opposite - if seller is trading 1 and you want to 0.1 - multiplier will be 0.1

and so on.

I am a seller, I trade 0.1 lot at my real account, how can I send to RAS 1 lot ?

Thank you,

PFX:
I am a seller, I trade 0.1 lot at my real account, how can I send to RAS 1 lot ? Thank you,

Your buyers can trade any lot size using lot multiplier.

newdigital:
Your buyers can trade any lot size using lot multiplier.

Yes I know that. But I want to send 1 lot to RAS while I just trade 0.1 lot at my account. How can I do that ?

Some think like seller_lots_multiplier instead of buyer_lots_multiplier

PFX:
Yes I know that. But I want to send 1 lot to RAS while I just trade 0.1 lot at my account. How can I do that ? Some think like seller_lots_multiplier instead of buyer_lots_multiplier

You can't. Just trade 1 lot to send 1 lot to RAS.

Sugestions for RAS

Looking at signals list I can see sorting columns can be made by pips or usd for determine account performance and position in list.

Sorting by pips may have some relevance, thus a martingale system may have negative pips and positive usd.

But sorting by usd is completely irrelevant and redundant.

A system that show thousands usd profit may be worse than one showing few usd profit.

That's because first account is trading big lot size and second one is trading micro or nano lots. (For sure because staring balances are completely different)

To reflect reality a system should be sorted by :

- profit factor

- gain/loss in percents

- max draw down in percents

For that initial deposit must be known. I think is not so hard to implement calculation based on real size of account.

For this are 2 ways:

- RAS expert look for initial deposit and send it to RAS (can be sum of deposits if account have multiple deposits minus sum of withdrawals)

- an input field on RAS site to allow each signal provider to input his initial deposit

Also looking at a system details performance graph show estimated ROI calculated at profit made using real lot size and usd amount while account size is considered by default 1000$.

Knowing initial deposit this graph can show real performance.

Of course users can select different account sizes to see how would look like trading same lot sizes.

So, sorting columns should be :

- Percent profit

- Profit factor

- Max DD in percents

- Pips

I need some help

I have subscribed to two free signals (BUYER): One trades with a Lot size of 0.1 while another trades with a Lot size of 0.5.

What do I do to ensure that both trades open with a Lot size of 0.1 on my account?

Can I place the same EA with the same Metatrader Password Key on 2 or more different accounts?

I just placed the EA on one pair.....is that the whole Idea? Would it trade on all the pairs from the seller?

I have gone through the thread but I think there should be a manual on every single settings on the EA. Maybe I haven't searched well???

Yes you can.

You can attach RAS EA to 2 charts with same your username and same key.

The only difference is the following:

1st RAS EA will be with buyer_install_version =1 and with buyers_opt_filter_signal = your first subscribed ID.

2nd 1st RAS EA will be with buyer_install_version =2 and with buyers_opt_filter_signal = your second subscribed ID.

Read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

In this case you can use lot multiplier separatedly for every ID.