Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 92

help needed with ras

Hy everybody,

I need some help with ras.

How many signals can I subscribe at the maximum? I'm asking becouse I'm interested in building a portfolio of ea working togheter on the same account, along with my personal eas.

I've tried to subscribe to many free ea to test this idea on demo, but on "my signal" section I cannt find all the ea I subribed to.

Using ras ea along with my personal eas, will it interfere with them? Can I set a custom magic number and/or order comment?

How can I manage different lot sizes?

for example, on of the ea has a minimum lot of 0.02 and the other one has a 0.1 minimum lot. How can I run both with a 0.1 lot on my account?

If i run only one ras ea, the lot multiplier will be applied to both the eas. So if I leave it to the value of 1, the ea will open 0.02 lot for the first ea and 0.1 for the second.

What if I want to trade also the first ea with a minumum lot of 0.1? Should I use a second ras ea with a different multiplier? should I use it on the same mt4 or do you advise to run it on a different one?

Thanks

Rob

What exactly is the "timeout" parameter for? Using many eas at the same time, shoul I reduce the default value?

Hy everybody,

I need some help with ras.

How many signals can I subscribe at the maximum? I'm asking becouse I'm interested in building a portfolio of ea working togheter on the same account, along with my personal eas.

I've tried to subscribe to many free ea to test this idea on demo, but on "my signal" section I cannt find all the ea I subribed to.

Try 'My account' on the top of the RAS page.

As I see - most of the signals you subscribed - elite section signals and you are elite member so you should see it in 'My account' and UnSubscribe button as well.

But Metatrader as a software is having some limitation ... it means that you can not trade 20 signals simultaniously without any errors ...may be can ... Metatrader as a software can carry out 1 command ... not 2 command simultaniously so if Metatrader received 35 or 50 commands to do simultaniously ... anyway try ...

I used 7 signals (7 IDs) with no any problem at all.

There is idea about RAS portfolio and it will be in RAS version #2 I hope (portfolio depends on the market condition).

Using ras ea along with my personal eas, will it interfere with them? Can I set a custom magic number and/or order comment?

Every RAS trade (if you are buyer) is having separated magic number. So, you can use any other your personal EAs with RAS.

How can I manage different lot sizes?

for example, on of the ea has a minimum lot of 0.02 and the other one has a 0.1 minimum lot. How can I run both with a 0.1 lot on my account?

If i run only one ras ea, the lot multiplier will be applied to both the eas. So if I leave it to the value of 1, the ea will open 0.02 lot for the first ea and 0.1 for the second.

What if I want to trade also the first ea with a minumum lot of 0.1? Should I use a second ras ea with a different multiplier? should I use it on the same mt4 or do you advise to run it on a different one?

Lot multiplier is working for RAS EA. If you are trading all the signals using 1 RAS EA so lot multiplier will be implemented for all the signals: you can not set different lot sizes for different signals.

To do it - you need to separate the IDs by different RAS EAs.

What exactly is the "timeout" parameter for? Using many eas at the same time, shoul I reduce the default value?

it is how long RAS EA will wait for respond from RAS server.

For example, you are having timeout = 20. It means that if RAS EA did not receive respond from RAS server during the 20 seconds so RAS EA will be trying to connect with RAS server once again (and will wait for the other 20 second) ... and so on.

This parameter is important if you are having bad inernet connection so you should increase this timeout value.

In any other way - just keep same default.

I am using default 20.

You can find some answers in the end of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168 (last post is undated every week).

Thankyou very much ND.

I've set up a demo with following settings:

two ras ea:

buyer: true

power on: true

lot multiplier: 1

lots max per trade: 3

buyer opt filter signal: 186,417,418,425,426,435,448,450,484

buyer install version: 1

(this eas have all minimum lots = 0.1)

buyer: true

power on: true

lot multiplier: 10

lots max per trade: 3

buyer opt filter signal: 436

buyer install version: 2

(this ea has a minimum lot of 0.01. so, this setup will have a minimum lot of 0.10 for all eas).

The first ras ea did place orders, but they were closed immediately (I can post the diary log here or pm to you) and the ea 1 comment showing:

"4 orders received but they were removed locally".

Why did this happen?

Please let me know if my setup is ok and why I had those order closed immediately.

Thanks again for your patience

Rob

Just sent the e-mail. with the files you requested.

I'll be waiting your investigation. Meanwhile, I'll keep monitoring the demo and let you know if any other issue happens.

Rob

I received and sent reply to you.

Seems the problem on your side ...

Anyway, I sent your images and text file to the developers.

"trades removed locally" happened in my testing too when I put 2 RAS ea into one MT4. They will conflict trades each other, even one is trading EUR/USD, the other one is trading USD/CAD. What I am doing is separating them into 2 MT4.

asam:
"trades removed locally" happened in my testing too when I put 2 RAS ea into one MT4. They will conflict trades each other, even one is trading EUR/USD, the other one is trading USD/CAD. What I am doing is separating them into 2 MT4.

Hi asam,

check your settings please.

Because in case of aurigafx ... he placed just dot instead of comma in buyer opt filter signal.

Anyway, just send same (images, and log file) to my email.

------------

Do not post log file anywhere!

Just email to moderators (to me for example).

Help | Rent a Signal

I've sent you the files. pls check. Thanx.

asam

newdigital:
Hi asam,

check your settings please.

Because in case of aurigafx ... he placed just dot instead of comma in buyer opt filter signal.

Anyway, just send same (images, and log file) to my email.

------------

Do not post log file anywhere!

Just email to moderators (to me for example).

Help | Rent a Signal

ND,

I think you need to implement a Seller's history to protect the buyers. If a seller decides to create 5 seperate systems, and 2 of them gets margin call. The seller will just close those 2 accounts and pretend nothing has happened. In my humble opinion, this is not acceptable. The buyer should be able to see the performances of all the systems (which was approved and sold to the buyers) in the history of the Seller.

This has already happened.

We can discuss in PM if you want. But I feel strongly about this because of protection of buyer.

I've always voiced my opinion in protecting the seller and buyer, and this is what I want to improve for RAS.

Couldn't agree more with Kenny Rogers. Also the seller should note the RAS signal is from Demo or Live account.