Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 74

I am still busy writing the thread/instruction about how to use RAS.

But I want to say the following.

Please read advances stats for the signal ID before subscribing to something. What is ads stats? It is the 3rd page from signal page for any ID with max simultanios open trades stats, with min/max lot size, with floating drawdown ... Please read those pages before subscribe to the signals.

And about rank.

Ranking page is not something concerning 1st winning place, or 2rd winning place. It is just a sorting. To put something in the order. It is nothing about what is the best and what is not.

You can change default pips calculating page by simple clicking on Week USD or Total USD and so on and next time or day those sorting will be default for you.

Alphabetical order would serve the same purpose and save all that server work....

Ranking page is not something concerning 1st winning place, or 2rd winning place. It is just a sorting. To put something in the order. It is nothing about what is the best and what is not.

ElectricSavant:
Alphabetical order would serve the same purpose and save all that server work.... Ranking page is not something concerning 1st winning place, or 2rd winning place. It is just a sorting. To put something in the order. It is nothing about what is the best and what is not.

maybe the name ranking should be changed to grid or index or something like that , because ranking give the impression that they are sorted by the best system which is not true

In this case the people will think that the letter A is the best one

Why have a ranking page at all if it does not serve a purpose?

newdigital:

I think it should be sorted by trading system. I mean:

- martingale;

- hedge;

- old classical style

and so on ...

Because if one system is hedging and the other one is old classical style (one order per chart by permanent fixed lot size) - so those systems are too different ones.

It will be in RAS version #2.

ElectricSavant:
Why have a ranking page at all if it does not serve a purpose?

But ranking may be changed. Click on

ID

and it will be ranking by IDs ...

from 1 to ... 500 for example ...

and next time this ranking will be default one ...

It is just listing only.

aaaaaaaaa+ is best hehe

newdigital:

what if the system is classical martingale hedge

Sorting make sense in term of the setup used but a trader can switch system at any time and this will create some miss around.

Most of the signal provider sites have the chart and performance link next to each system , I guess in this case all what is needed is to bring the link STATS to the first page next to the name of each system

newdigital:
I think it should be sorted by trading system. I mean:

- martingale;

- hedge;

- old classical style

and so on ...

Because if one system is hedging and the other one is old classical style (one order per chart by permanent fixed lot size) - so those systems are too different ones.

It will be in RAS version #2.

That is too simple MiniMe...this could take months...

ES

MiniMe:
what if the system is classical martingale hedge

Sorting make sense in term of the setup used but a trader can switch system at any time and this will create some miss around.

Most of the signal provider sites have the chart and performance link next to each system , I guess in this case all what is needed is to bring the link STATS to the first page next to the name of each system