Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 36

well I dream that RAS will work..........The longevity and the commitment is here, even if there are not any qualified sellers ND will continue with EA's from the Elite Section as a utility program to help him...

I guess I will have to join the Elite Section again! ☺

ES

I asked to join Igorads group last year...but he never added me...I guess I am not qualified..I do not do well in private groups anyway's...

ES

newdigital:
It is not a problem to do it with one PC. There is one commercial tool in commercial section (by Beluck), some tool by Igorad which I tested for the long time (in his yahoo group), and few free tools posted on our forum. All those tools - copy traders inside one PC. As to doing it via internet as RAS so ... one old commercial tool created by KimIV (not a service, he is selling just a tool), collective2 is creating (still beta testing it), some Chinese forum is creating (in Chinese language). That's all that I know. So, there are not so many such the tools and nothing is opened yet.

how to join the Rent a Signal Service as a Signal Seller ?

Hi newdigital,

I have been trading forex for +5 years and I have a very profitable Robot trading system (+1 111% within 2 months). Could you tell me how to join the Rent a Signal Service as a Signal Seller ?

Thank you.

Forex Blog

PS: I intend to add the summary file attach here but don't know how.

Hi fxdm forex blog,

The developers are fixing some error with RAS tool this week. As I know they are ready to make version #6 soon and more versions. I am suggesting to you to wait this week.

Anyway, you can send PM to me in the end of the week and I will describe everything to you (it is quickly - just 5 minutes to join).

newdigital:
Hi fxdm forex blog,

The developers are fixing some error with RAS tool this week. As I know they are ready to make version #6 soon and more versions. I am suggesting to you to wait this week.

Anyway, you can send PM to me in the end of the week and I will describe everything to you (it is quickly - just 5 minutes to join).

Hi newdigital,

Thank you for your quickly reply. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Happy trading

Forex Blog

Sorry for the intrusion, but I got my way in simply googling rentasignal. Hope I don't get a ban now...

P.S.: RAS seems too good for not trying to take a quick look. Public way, of course. Fill in the forms, etc.

fxdm forex blog:
Hi newdigital,

I have been trading forex for +5 years and I have a very profitable Robot trading system (+1 111% within 2 months). Could you tell me how to join the Rent a Signal Service as a Signal Seller ?

Thank you.

Forex Blog

PS: I intend to add the summary file attach here but don't know how.

Hi fxdm,

Have you written the EA yourself?

Thanks,

Jairo.

fxtrader625:
Well, some of these closed trades with zero prices are still actually open trades.... as I have checked their IDs.

Hi fxtrader625,

Just received reply from the developers that they fixed 'closed trades with zero prices' error.

You are doing good with signals but you are having this error. And I am having this error with some elite section EA.

So, it was fixed.

Please update RAS EA and dll: it was version #6 on website posted.

I also sent email to you.

I will check this fixing as well.

And to all the testers: please update RAS EA and dll. It is the version 6 now.

problem with VS#5

Good morning all,

Please ND, i don't know why ? but when i put the last version of the EA, my mt4 platform crash . . . .

The version #5

But i have delete the old version (#4) so i don't know how to do know . . . .

Thanks to help me . . .

To remove version #4 so simple close the chart with RAS EA. Then close MetaTrader. And delete RAS EA and dll from Metatrader's directory.

Install new version (it is the version #6 now).

Your mt4 platform crashed because you forgot to write id, or key, or something:

- Your username is on the top now,

- next is key,

- timeout ... i am not changing it

- buyer = false

- power_on = true - i am not changing it (if power_on = false so RAS EA is not sending any trades)

- if you are seller so next 4 buyers settings is not for you

- and next - seller_rentasignal_id. Write your id.

By the way, I am doing in more simple way. I am not closing Metatrader. I am closing the chart with RAS old version, downloading new RAS version (EA and dll), placing it in Metatrader's directory and attaching RAS once again and it will be new one.

May be, you forgot to update dll?

Because it is version #6 now with all the bug fixed.

The developers are coding stats features now.

Files: