Trading systems ,indicators and expert advisors

Hi all,

I am currently in the mist of collecting a list of trading systems ,indicators and expert advisors that are more or less proven to be useful.

Would appreciate if you guys can help out and recommend a few of these that have been tested before ?

Thanks

Everything is posted so all you need is to spend some time on the forum sorry.

Silencer:
Hi all,

I am currently in the mist of collecting a list of trading systems ,indicators and expert advisors that are more or less proven to be useful.

Would appreciate if you guys can help out and recommend a few of these that have been tested before ?

Thanks

Enjoy you searching and testing like everyone else here has had to do.

Silencer

I see that you are beginning to trade and you are collecting and testing trading systems and indys. You will fill your charts with, some of them very good. Eventually, you will drop them like a striptease and keep one ot two.

Search this forum for indys and trading system and when you see the stars, read the thead and thest the indy/strategy. Sometimes you will loose with them, not because they are bad, but because dont fit with your trading syle, emotions or personal discipline.

Its a long road and we are here to help, but you have to do your work too. Not because we are bad and want you to lose your time and make things more difficult that they really are, but because we know that only doing the work you will archieve the discipine, power of observing (not only looking) and specially, thinking- to became a trader and most important, a succesful trader.

Here, you will discover that your best indy/trading system is your brain. But you have to reach that stage. Until then, you can use the indys and systems of this forum, many of them very, very good.

You are your own teacher. Masters here are only supporters.

hi

yupss all fx systems,indies are here, first step you should know your trading style then find your indies and trading system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection