8 Hours Pivot - page 2

H8-Pivot indicator...........

Hi Kan_gun,

I was a little "excited" when I saw your indicator and down-loaded it to see what value it could add to the H8-Open Indicator built by TheRumpledOne and which I have changed for my own benefit and style of trading.

I took your indicator as far back as possible, but I am sad to tell you that it does not add any value to my charts. The H8-Open on the other hand, is excellent especially on the H1 and H2-charts. I placed it on my Thread with the request that the guys look at it to see whether it was an adjunct or not, but so far I had no response. I will not pursue it any further for the reasons mentioned.

You may want to look at the H8-Open though.

Best wishes.

Hi

This is my Pivot_Crazy, install any interval in minutes

Files:
001.gif  7 kb

ValeoFX:
Hi Kan_gun,

I was a little "excited" when I saw your indicator and down-loaded it to see what value it could add to the H8-Open Indicator built by TheRumpledOne and which I have changed for my own benefit and style of trading.

I took your indicator as far back as possible, but I am sad to tell you that it does not add any value to my charts. The H8-Open on the other hand, is excellent especially on the H1 and H2-charts. I placed it on my Thread with the request that the guys look at it to see whether it was an adjunct or not, but so far I had no response. I will not pursue it any further for the reasons mentioned.

You may want to look at the H8-Open though.

Best wishes.

Hi ValeoFX,

The indicator is not mine, it's created by Goen (member of TSD forum too).. hehehehe.... And thanks I'll try to check H8-open too....

Regards,

KG

Yes I'm the builder. I build it as Kang Gun's request and idea. I'll check the H8-open too....

Thanks for your info ValeoFX

Maybe we could develop it more further.

Goen:
Yes I'm the builder. I build it as Kang Gun's request and idea. I'll check the H8-open too....

Thanks for your info ValeoFX

Maybe we could develop it more further.

Hi Pak Goen, I think this indicator would be better if you can add alert when price cross up/down the 8H Pivot Line.

Hello Goen

How does it work ?

Thanks

traders89:
Hello Goen

How does it work ?

Thanks

traders89, I think, pivot line bazed on 50% of 8h range.

Files:
111.gif  8 kb

hi goen

can it be made so we can adjust it to 4-8-12 hours?

thanks

onetarmizi:
Hi Pak Goen, I think this indicator would be better if you can add alert when price cross up/down the 8H Pivot Line.
traders89:
Hello Goen

How does it work ?

Thanks
fx1618.com:
traders89, I think, pivot line bazed on 50% of 8h range.
bshcom:
hi goen

can it be made so we can adjust it to 4-8-12 hours?

thanks

This indicator now show pivot 4H, 8H and 12H that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4.

We can set each pivot lines color and show the last price or not on 'ShowPrice' input, also an alert for each pivot (4H,8H,12H) that we can set to activate it or not on 'ActivateAlert' input

Hope it's usefull.

Happy trading to all ...........

Goen

Files:

Goen:
This indicator now show pivot 4H, 8H and 12H that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4.

We can set each pivot lines color and show the last price or not on 'ShowPrice' input, also an alert for each pivot (4H,8H,12H) that we can set to activate it or not on 'ActivateAlert' input

Hope it's usefull.

Happy trading to all ...........

Goen

Thanks.... i'll check it

KG