Scalping systems - page 18

Pivots, Fibs, etc. are not indicators?

mystified:
Bongo, Just curious, how do you scalp without the indicators?Thanks.

Open/Close, High/Low, OpenPrice on 0 candel...

chrisstoff:
Pivots, Fibs, etc. are not indicators?

You are right but how you can scalp on Fibs, e.g.

Thanks for an idea.

OK, sometimes I scalp on a naked chart or even a tick chart for a couple of pips and can say it is possible and can be profitable. But it needs at least two conditions: a certain stage of market when the movements allow it and a good broker where the order execution is lightning fast without slippage.

Whether we can use Fibonacci lines, S&R lines or pivots or any other indicators for scalping depends on how we define scalping...

chrisstoff:
OK, sometimes I scalp on a naked chart or even a tick chart for a couple of pips and can say it is possible and can be profitable. But it needs at least two conditions: a certain stage of market when the movements allow it and a good broker where the order execution is lightning fast without slippage. Whether we can use Fibonacci lines, S&R lines or pivots or any other indicators for scalping depends on how we define scalping...

...how we define scalping...

Scalping is scalping. Indian in North America need a few seconds to take your scalp.

Scalping is: stay on the market less as ONE minute.

In this forum I saw one thread: daily scalping. Imagine if an Indian will take your scalp for 24 hours.

I thing: he had very old and rusty knife or he didn't have an experience.

I will call this thread: Daily torture.

Maybe this guy ,who started this thread ,want to sai:

Scalping on daily charts.

LOL

Word scalping is very popular ...

scalping

Hi Guys

If you're looking for good scalping system ,visit forexfactory and look for TRENDMAN SCALPING SYSTEM,it's the best, the guy makes his living from forex and I do follow his daily tips, really nice and make good pips,also he has his own website and soon will be live.

Very quick tip for all of you.

Thanks

Hey Bongo, Where to find PriceActionEA? Is it somewhere can download this?

Regards, Adam

Adas_K:
Hey Bongo, Where to find PriceActionEA? Is it somewhere can download this? Regards, Adam

Hi,

PriceActionEA is in my computer.

This EA is "almost" as TickScalper, by Nikolay Bilak.

(Ask New Digital, elite section.)

I tried to show Crisstoff how scalping is looking.

For more info ask Walander the Killer=Rambo MT4.

Dimitriy

bongo can u share your scalper ea with us would be helpful .. please

sillykiddo:
bongo can u share your scalper ea with us would be helpful .. please

I'm sharing ideas, scalper is not finished yet.

With ECN brokers, I have different resultes.

I need more tests.

B.