School of Pimpology - page 11

Thanks

Thanks guys, FX & Cindy. Siro thanks for thaht i have downloaded that one and it works fine. THank you very much x

cako:

So, it decided to start a chat room on Skype called THE BOILER ROOM and everybody is welcome. Will be trading this strategy there every day - and we can ask Mr. Pimp to join us, too!!!!

So, what do you think about this idea Mr. Pimp? Willing to help us a bit?

See you there - here is the link:

The Boiler Room

Yessireeeeeeee that would be cool. What sort of times did you have in mind?

I usually trade for a few hours in the morning, have a rest and do a bit of exercise (2 burgers, couple of beers and a ciggie kind of exercise), then come back for a few hours in the afternoon.

That will be good. I'd be honoured.

Well that was a funny old spike on oil and gold there.

Anyone any ideas?

G-Man

G-Man:
Well that was a funny old spike on oil and gold there.

Anyone any ideas?

G-Man

Yes you see that a lot on WHC. Maybe not so on your broker's charts.

Hi dxx

It's possible you've got the wrong button pressed on the toolbar at the top of MT4.

You'll see 3 buttons. 1 looks like a bar chart, 1 a candlestick chart and 1 a line chart. It looks like you've got the candle button pressed. You need the bar chart button pressed, not the candle.

Next make sure you've added the heiken ashi indicator to the chart. FX Pimp posted one with a message a few pages back. Or you'll find one in the custom indicators section under the star navigator button on the toolbar. Change the colours to suit and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps

Tony H

Oil and Gold starting to move together now

Against longer term trend though hmm

wow, sorry dxx, seems loads of people have answered your call already. For some reason the thread didn't update. Still glad to see all is ok

Tony H

FX Pimp:
Yes you see that a lot on WHC. Maybe not so on your broker's charts.

I've got a demo set up with ODL, so I guess that they may use the same feed.

G-Man

Thanks Again

There's another lovely simple Gold trade in the tin.

As per the previous post, Crude did eventually find some support and the 1-2-3 was on for a quick 50 pips !

BRN or QM, both of which are a substitute to the Crude chart for today are setting up exactly the same way.

Could be worth a look, but be careful. Crude inventories are out in a while.

Files:
cheeky_13.gif  36 kb

Is there any reason why is the EUR/USD & GBP/USD pair isn't moving up although gold is? Sorry for the newbie question.

Edited: Oh wait, i think there's a slight increase. Sorry about that.