School of Pimpology - page 148

Thanks a Bunch

Thanks so much

I was very depressed without my fxsniper cci working properly!

Nicola

Happy new Year to all in the FX500 club Dan, Zak and James..looking forward to this coming year and cant wait for Monday morning! Got a new 22 inch Monitor of Father Christmas which makes viewing these charts so much better!

Had some good xmas pips from cable in the past few days but I will be concentrating my efforts on the indicies at the start of this year, I find looking at too many forex charts gets you a little stressed.

All the best to us all for 2009....lets "beat the credit crunch" with the FX500 club.

Regards

Dave R

I've tried to backtest on vHands, but the template does not work on offline charts. Has anybody backtested the template on vhands or other Fx testers?

Long Short and Beyond

Andy,

Thanks for the post with your cci sniper. Much appreciated. All the very best pips (and our health) for 2009.

Rockdrive

Hi guys.

I am 100% technically inept. Can someone run through what I need to do with the new version of FX sniper to get it working? Thanks!

Stuart14:
Hi guys. I am 100% technically inept. Can someone run through what I need to do with the new version of FX sniper to get it working? Thanks!

Nothing Stuart, I've named it the same as the FX sniper indi, just drop it in your experts\indicators folder.

Since uploading I've added a facility to alert you when crossing, the setting you stipulate. I will upload when I get a minute.

Andy

Thanks Andy

To demonstrate my technical ineptness I don't understand your last post.

How do I get it into that folder?

I'm using Pimp 1.03 but really think I need to read up on the technical aspects to using MT4. I've always used the IG Index platform in the past so this is all French to me (I don't speak French either!)

Thanks

Stuart14:
Thanks Andy

To demonstrate my technical ineptness I don't understand your last post.

How do I get it into that folder?

I'm using Pimp 1.03 but really think I need to read up on the technical aspects to using MT4. I've always used the IG Index platform in the past so this is all French to me (I don't speak French either!)

Thanks

Hey Stuart; did you not follow the instructions? OK; where is MT4 on your system? Go to My computer; click on the relevant drive assume c:. Find programe files and look for MT4. Once you have found the location you can follow the path by entering MT4 program folder and going through to instructions Mr Long Shorty provided. All I did was click on the file Andy left on the thread and saved it in the exact location he stated. Easy (well I thought so). Have a play and come back if this is not clear and you are still having problems. All the best,

Rock

Happy New Year

Good morning and happy new year to everyone. I trust you had a great holiday. I most certainly enjoyed the 2 week break.

I haven't been online at all over the last couple of weeks so I must go back and catch-up with some of these posts later, then I can become more actively involved in the thread once more.

Here's a little one for this morning.

GBPJPY has tumbled immensely over the last few months and I do feel that IF the 133.25 level holds after a couple of reds we might see some gains up to 135.00-136.00.

I'll be waiting for the trigger and the CCI63, which is currently a little bit overbought.

Back later.

Have a good morning

Files:
oz.gif  35 kb

Rockdrive:
Hey Stuart; did you not follow the instructions? OK; where is MT4 on your system? Go to My computer; click on the relevant drive assume c:. Find programe files and look for MT4. Once you have found the location you can follow the path by entering MT4 program folder and going through to instructions Mr Long Shorty provided. All I did was click on the file Andy left on the thread and saved it in the exact location he stated. Easy (well I thought so). Have a play and come back if this is not clear and you are still having problems. All the best, Rock

Hi Rockdrive.

I thought i did!

So, I know where MT4 is on my computer. I've downloaded the indicators to my desktop and then moved them to the indicator folder.

Is that all I need to do?

I'll scroll back to find his post with the instructions again. Thanks a lot