School of Pimpology - page 120

Big Ears' 60th birthday on Nov 14

Wonder what Camilla will give him?

Silly Rockie

Rockdrive:

Larries - You are a star, what a lovely gesture. Would loved to have contibuted. Very thoughtful. Perhaps next time.

Thanks Rockie for your compliments....but you did contribute, it was on behalf of all us peeps in the community!...siiillly Rockie.

Thanks though for all your blogging and chat as it helps others like me, so keep doing ya thang!!

Just checking in

Thank you Larry and the rest of the contributing crew. I love you all.

You the most though Larries. Need a husband??

Oh Zakky, hope it was a nice kick start to the weekend for you boys.

Husband?? You're not offering yourself are you pimp as don't wanna stir up trouble upsetting all the sexy spaniards chasing after our pimp's tail.

Catch ya'll soon,

Morning Campers

Morning all.

Pimpalicious just signing in for duty, with a relatively cloud-free head.

Had a really nice chilled weekend with the boys on Friday and then a girlie one Saturday / Sunday.

Very nice Very nice as Monsieur Armitage would say.

Onto business 1st

Cable Euro and USDJPY looking good to the upside. USDJPY looks menacingly at the 4hr 20ema as we speak and could and could actually break up to 101.37.

I would guess that there will be good opportunity in GBPJPY and EURJPY if this continues.

Swissie also looks good to the downside if she can break the weekly pivot at 11489 and 4hr 20ema at 11479.

Not really been looking at Gold or Crude lately but after last week Oil does seem to have found a bottom.

I will be looking for a long position in the first mentioned trio. Just going to be patient and wait for any little retracement before jumping in but do like these higher this week and well worth building a longer term position.

That's all for now. More later.

et_phonehome_2:
Do you think its time to long GOLD and EURUSD [seems closely correlated to GOLD at this time], it seems that the COT show the big dogs longing GOLD....

Hi,

Yes it seems some bottom has formed for the meantime in Oil, but Gold still looks weak to me. Euro I do like higher this week and fully expect it to test the highs of last week of 1.3300.

Got that one wrapped round my butt a bit.

Turns out that Cable and Euro and JPY charts were all weak in the end.

Can't get it right all the time. Back to the drawing board.

Good to have the girls back. Great work last week Diva. You really are the soul sister of the markets !!!

See you later for the asian session preview which I now have time to do each day.

Morning session will be by 7am

Afternoon will be by 2pm

Evening will be by 8pm

ALL LONDON TIMES

Stab in the dark

This is a potentially very nice set up if EURUSD and USDJPY continue down.

I fancy it to the weekly pivot.

CCI's are down price is under the Ma's which are in close proximity.

A tight stop above the daily pivot may well be the answe for a good 150 pip run south.

I'll see you in the morning. Have a good evening.

Files:
cheeky2.gif  30 kb

Failing that............

If USDJPY does fail to stay down then there wouldn't be an opportunity to short EURJPY but there might be one to go long on USDJPY.

Depending on what the Dow does. If it counces off the pivot and finds some support then we would expect to see this pair breakout to the north side.

Files:
cheeky2_1.gif  32 kb

FX Pimp:
This is a potentially very nice set up if EURUSD and USDJPY continue down.

I fancy it to the weekly pivot.

CCI's are down price is under the Ma's which are in close proximity.

A tight stop above the daily pivot may well be the answe for a good 150 pip run south.

I'll see you in the morning. Have a good evening.

This is exactly why I try to use the 15m or 30m or 60m charts.

Take a look att this 15m chart from the EURJPY trade.

There is no way anyone in their right mind is getting scared out of that trade, although the daily pivot was breached.

However, the 5m chart (not shown) could of quite easily put the frighteners on many a novice trader not accustomed to a 50 pip stop.

For the sake of this shot I highlight the 7ema (5m 20) in a thicker colour. One can clearly see that this was always south of the 20ema and therefore, the trend was likely to continue.

Not once has it come close to crossing and after a little umming and arring the target has been hit with military precision and the 150 pips are in the bank.

I'll be back in a couple of hours for the morning report.

Files:
cheeky2_2.gif  37 kb

Nice call Pimp. Have to admit, I read your report on EURJPY about an hour after you posted it but was scared off the trade due to the pivot being broke. Looking forward to more Asian calls.