School of Pimpology - page 101

1-800-US-Traders (lol) That should be a real hotline :-)

hey Rockdrive thanks for the confidence booster...you are proof that you don't. need to be a rocket scientist to be in control of your destiny and be successful...It nice to see that the generosity of people is really changing lives..

Thanks Dan And Thank you PIMP

you guys work wonders...this week for me personally has been like the Dow lol but overall has been profitable I use to blow up accounts left and right...but this is the second consecutive week I have over 200 pips in the bank...the chat room has been great sorry I cannot get too involved because I am usually trading from my job and analyzing charts, reading post, reading the chat session and engineering to keep peoples lights on can be a handful...but I manage... :-)

Like piptaker and mthomas I to live in the USA, and I set my alarm at 3am for the london session and then have to zip to work about 4 hours after the opening to be at work at 7am...luckily I can view the US session by remotely logging into my PC at home and I can continue to trade...I'm trying hard to become a Full Time trader...and I see the progress trade by trade...as I gain emotional control and patience for clear opportunities...and to think I am only 23 years old...lol I use to try all these different trading style but now that I focus on perfecting 1, my win ratio is higher then ever before.

oh by the way today was a great trading day...very conservative trades that were closed out pretty quickly for good profits...I am excited about tomorrow

Hope you are all well you pip demons.

Hola

Where have you been Rollingstone? Rockie and I have been missing your avatar.........I mean words of wisdom!!

Welcome back.

Hi Bill

Thanks!

Rockie Success

Hey Rockie,

A West Coaster here - will have to turn my days upside down now. I go in the chat room but by the time I get there, Dan and Zak leave, laden down with pips, leaving just bare bones for the rest of us.

Many congratulations on your success - are you trading exactly as per The School of Pimpology or in combination with other things?

Cheers,

Robert

Agreed. This really is an amazing strategy. Sometimes I still get confused reading those Heiken Ashi candles, but I'm starting to get better at it.

I just grabbed a few off of the Gbp/Jpy - which I rarely trade - but this looked like a great set-up. Do most of you trade the 5min strategy?

Here's the chart: Sorry, can't upload the chart, I keep getting an "Invalid Post" message.

Morning afternoon evening.

Last day of the week guys and what a great day we have in store.

Itttttttttttts Non-Farm-Time.

This afternoon I am thinking of doing a pimp-show live with real-time charts and voice.

No need to email me. Just post your interest in participating here and I will try work something out armed with a large gin & tonic and some 1m charts. ooooooooooooh.

Sound like fun? Join the chat and I will announce the link and password in there later.

This morning coulod well be quiet but with Gold having fallen a long way yesterday I would be looking for a long position IF it can break above 60m 20 and pivot at $847 with Oil holding.

If that does play out then the best opportunity in the fx market looks to be Euro, upto 1.3965.

Short and sweet with limited volatility likely. lets see what happens.

stratocaster59:
Hey Rockie,

A West Coaster here - will have to turn my days upside down now. I go in the chat room but by the time I get there, Dan and Zak leave, laden down with pips, leaving just bare bones for the rest of us.

Many congratulations on your success - are you trading exactly as per The School of Pimpology or in combination with other things?

Cheers,

Robert

I use the strategy as defined using MA's and cci's and looking for crosses on the CCi's. As I use gft platform for charts, I have had to adapt stuff. I has been a real hassle. So my recommendation would be get the template in to MT4 and do as is. It helps Le Pimp with questions etc.

Good luck with the trading and do stick around. Its been such fun and you will learn heaps, and make pips.

Enjoy

Kid Rockie

5 min trading

Rialto:
Agreed. This really is an amazing strategy. Sometimes I still get confused reading those Heiken Ashi candles, but I'm starting to get better at it.

I just grabbed a few off of the Gbp/Jpy - which I rarely trade - but this looked like a great set-up. Do most of you trade the 5min strategy?

Here's the chart: Sorry, can't upload the chart, I keep getting an "Invalid Post" message.

For some stuff I trade only 5m chart e.g. crude. But it provides me with entry signal. You gotta have an appreciation of the longer term for the trend. Remember the trend is your friend - so unless you can see an hourly and 4 hourly set-up, it can be a challenge just to trade 5m chart. Don't get me wrong you can do it, but the real pips come from understanding the longer term trends versus the 5 minute moment.

Stick with the strategy and make sure you have all the charts set-up.

Good hunting

Tracker Rockie

Kiss Ass Rockie

Rockdrive:
Roll-up roll-up roll-up;

..............Yeeehaaarrrrrrr............Vive Le Pimp and Le Dan. Great success guys and thank you.

Kiss Ass Rockie

Wow, Rockdrive, what a tribute to the guys!

History is pretty much repeating itself here. I started out trading only this year. I was losing real money before coming across El Pimpo and Mr. Dan the very same way just last June. Over the last few months I've gone from losing lots and lots of pips a week to about break even. My target is now a nice little +25 per day then onwards and upwards.

I have to say, Mr. Pimp was sooooooo helpful with information. (the words "bled him dry" of info come to mind). Despite all my questions, requests and so on, he has always been courteous and polite always willing to help. Over the last few weeks he has been very caught up and I think stressed with the move and the new chat. So, I have backed off (well, just a little...lol)

Rockdrive:
.............. I am honoured to be part of this community and hope I can contribute in some small way to the success of the group.........

Kiss Ass Rockie

But, then into my life appears the one and only Mr. Rockie the Rock Rockdrive who has taken me under his wing. You already are contributing, Rockdrive.

So, now I have 3 mentors. These are exciting times ahead.

Very soon it shall me my turn to help spread the wealth.

Kiss Ass II, Honest Bill

Time Zones

stratocaster59:
Hey Rockie,

Cheers,

Robert

Hey, Robert,

I'm in Ireland, so, I'm on London time. We haven't seen Vampire in a while but he's a regular and lives in San Diego (thus the name). Believe me, do this for 6-12 months and you'll only need to do it once a week after that. In fact not need, but choose.