School of Pimpology - page 12

daNnFX:
Is there any reason why is the EUR/USD & GBP/USD pair isn't moving up although gold is? Sorry for the newbie question. Edited: Oh wait, i think there's a slight increase. Sorry about that.

Hi daNnFX

Cable was not tradable this morning, wasn't following any correlation, while EURUSD followed gold and crude perfectly!! There was few 1-2-3 plays this morning on EUR, CHF and JPY.

Cable - MPC Minutes, strong support at 1.99 - didn't go down but we did have few 15 pip trades

ATM Cable is bouncing daily R1 - what a day

Hey Pimp

USD-JPY seems like it could be setting up for a quick 123 down to the next 20 EMA but since GOLD seems to have bounced off it's 1 hour 20 EMA would this be a risky one in your eyes?

I don't think my broker offers the straight XAU market just CFD versions which I'm not too familiar with and don't even know if that just sounded really stupid lol

Files:
uj_1.gif  41 kb
x.gif  40 kb

cako:
Hi daNnFX

Cable was not tradable this morning, wasn't following any correlation, while EURUSD followed gold and crude perfectly!! There was few 1-2-3 plays this morning on EUR, CHF and JPY.

Cable - MPC Minutes, strong support at 1.99 - didn't go down but we did have few 15 pip trades

ATM Cable is bouncing daily R1 - what a day

Aha.. i get it now. Sorry for being ignorant. And thanks for your reply, cako!

CindyXXXX:
Hey Pimp

USD-JPY seems like it could be setting up for a quick 123 down to the next 20 EMA but since GOLD seems to have bounced off it's 1 hour 20 EMA would this be a risky one in your eyes?

I don't think my broker offers the straight XAU market just CFD versions which I'm not too familiar with and don't even know if that just sounded really stupid lol

Ok to quote myself! I see crude and gold both heading down now so definetly wouldn't want to be shorting the dollar...

Gold looks fun to trade!

Ok this was the one to take - please excuse my rambling still getting my head around all this.

Files:
uc.gif  39 kb

CindyXXXX:
Ok this was the one to take - please excuse my rambling still getting my head around all this.

Yes Cindy.

Not a prefect set up because of the straight break with mo 7CCI retracement, but a very nice little trade. Well done.

Guys, let's make some money

Hi fellow traders,

It was very interesting morning to be honest.

Know many of us here took some nice pips - been chatting on Skype whole morning with you people and it was fun

So, i decided to start a chat room on Skype called THE BOILER ROOM and everybody is welcome. Will be trading this strategy there every day - and we can ask Mr. Pimp to join us, too!!!!

So, what do you think about this idea Mr. Pimp? Willing to help us a bit?

See you there - here is the link:

The Boiler Room

Hi cako!

Nice one for setting up the room, i was in the process of doing the same thing but you beat me to it!

What times will you be open for business??

cheers

rocwell

eurusd and audusd performed beautifully.

FX Pimp:
Yessireeeeeeee that would be cool. What sort of times did you have in mind?

I usually trade for a few hours in the morning, have a rest and do a bit of exercise (2 burgers, couple of beers and a ciggie kind of exercise), then come back for a few hours in the afternoon.

That will be good. I'd be honoured.

Well, why don't we trade then little bit at 7-11h UK time, and then again maybe 13-16H UK - just to catch Europe and USA? What do you think?