I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 8

picture....

and fid new indiiGor & others,

:: ( Read this with a smile, ok? ) this is a holly section (holly grail thread), do you walk into a church speaking out loud that things aren't what they seem to be?

:: unfortunately your examination on my indicator is wrong, the result is the opposite of your "complete opposite" = so... it was correct to begin with... (arrows, wrong time, wrong price)

:: I pledge that none of my intentions are illusions! Nor a proof to others to believe what they don't see is worth believing!

IN10TION

. . . it is important to understand, not intellectually but actually in your daily life, how you have built images about your wife, your husband, your neighbor, your child, your country, your leaders, your politicians, your gods--you have nothing but images.

The images create the space between you and what you observe and in that space there is conflict, so what we are going to find out now together is whether it is possible to be free of the space we create, not only outside ourselves but in ourselves, the space which divides people in all their relationships.

Now the very attention you give to a problem is the energy that solves that problem. When you give your complete attention--I mean with everything in you--there is no observer at all. There is only the state of attention which is total energy, and that total energy is the highest form of intelligence. Naturally that state of mind must be completely silent and that silence, that stillness, comes when there is total attention, not disciplined stillness. That total silence in which there is neither the observer nor the thing observed is the highest form of a religious mind. But what takes place in that state cannot be put into words because what is said in words is not the fact. To find out for yourself you have to go through it.

-- J. Krishnamurti, Freedom from the Known

so what is true.................are we here to help ,find new indi, kind of cycle

something like that...

just curious - IN10TION, what is it you got(inside)?

Files:
__aa1.gif  14 kb

fxbs:
something like that... just curious - IN10TION, what is it you got(inside)?

Is that now funny or sad .... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards...iGoR

digital

mladen:
( PS: sorry, it is not Schaff (none of it's variations)

Hi mladen,

Congratulations for your indicator,and for the way you have to filter it with a "non lag ma" or similar,looks very profitable.

It probably is a "digitalized" RSI or Laguerre RSI,probably with some "Al Larson PFE structure added"...the fact that the indicator`s range goes beyond 0-100 range tells me that it has been "digitalized"...I remember Malcik and myself working hundreds of hours(Thanks again Malcik,you did an exceptional job) to make and test "satl" version of WPR and of Laguerre RSI(with and without PFE structure),and a common characteristic of those versions was that always the range o-100 or 0 minus 100(for wpr) was exceeded when digital filters coefficients were applied to the indicators,we used many different coefficients derived from cyclic analysis,and ALL exceeded the usual 0-100 range....what you posted does too ...only the ones that had adopted some PFE(Polarized Fractal Efficiency) structure had the shape yours has AND at the same time exceeded the 0-100 range.

Contrary to what was posted by another member,this kind of "digitalized" indicator works extremely well in ranging markets...as you said,so,I am sure you might enter when it leaves the extreme if your "nonlag ma" agrees with it..With these indicators,the trick is to enter when it "gets away" from the extreme..and reverse when it "leaves" the other extreme.....since the digital filters coefficients make it extremely smooth and responsive,usually,contrary to Laguerre,rsi,stoch,etc..when it leaves the extreme,it continues doing so...stop must be either a close above/below previous high/low or a change in the slope negative/positive of the indicator.

The problem we had were the trending markets,then the only solution was to increase the timeframe...and even so,if you tested long enough you found some trend that invariably destroyed most profits...May I ask you how have you solved this issue?

Well,long disgression,and I can be absolutely wrong ...but I like your indicator and appreciate your work.

Regards

Simba

btw. thread name: "I'm RICH! The Holy Grail!" - the only way people can feel free and have a good time too

otherwise it would called "trading system" or Indicator(s)

though it's not schaffs, could work simular strategies?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page3

fxbs:
btw. thread name: "I'm RICH! The Holy Grail!" - the only way people can feel free and have a good time too

otherwise it would called "trading system" or Indicator(s)

seems like those indis doesn't overshoot 0/100...

though it's not schaffs, could work simular strategies?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page3

Hi,

1-The indicator posted by intention looked like it didn`t overshoot..and probably is a very good indicator(see 3-)

2-The indicator posted by mladen clearly overshoot since,just look at the picture he posted,it was at 105 when it was at the highs...As I said I might be mistaken,but I believe the reason why of that is applying digital coefficcients to an RSI or laguerre RSI.

3-Clearly the slope of both is intriguing,similar to that of PFE..so,they are using some interesting coding variations....tips:logs,square to n power(not mpower ),etc,etc

I am having a good time too,trying to guess

Regards

Simba

Someone only has to post a picture and saying it catches 1000pips in a week and severall of you start to dream to make every week 1000pips.

And the sad part is that when I look that I see that some of you are already severall years member here on this forum.....didn't you learn anything during those years?!...

.............................................................................................................................

Master iGoR, I think you say this for me. If not, excuse me. Yes, I learn a lot during this years and I still learning. Masters and newbies teach me a lot, ones correcting my faults, others showing another point of view... I don't dream to make 1000 pips at week. Actually I am very happy with a sistem I have developed. I do make my homework... but yes, I still test new indys and systems in order to see if they are better than mine or if I can improve my own. Trying to keep mind open.

Anyway, I was only having some fun with the guys here. Life is too much important to take it seriously.

..................................................................................................................................

Instead of searching and trying out every single indicator out there accept this and look for compleet systems combined with a good MM plan. It would save you a lot of time.

regards...iGoR

fxbs:

Simba- i'm the one who cheating here - i borrowed Mladen's indi to show -off (4 the hell of it) but - still it doesn't do me any good 'cause i have no idea what to do with it; nor i have idea what's inside

p.s. yea it is polarised, but 0/100; though might seem differently on picts

1-Option 1:Set levels..25/75..for example 0.25 to buy(above it) and 0.75 to sell below it....see attached picture(not polarized)to give you a visual idea..these kind of indicators work very well with levels..you don`t catch the top or bottom but you make very profitable trades,and,when mistaken(I posted 2 trades that went bad,one arrow near the other),usually you lose few pips compared with the ones you earn when you win.

2-Option 2:Enter by cross of midline...less pips,less risk and profitable trades

In any case,always filter out the trend...but you know how to do it very well oh Master of MTF

Files:
cabezota.gif  79 kb

thanks, Simba

that's just having good time

Fxnewbie, if you need some serious MM HolyGrail - you should visit ES's ATM HGrail thread - we here more on technical analysis holly guys....

"Don't see any use(snse) to argue with me"

Simba- i'm the one who cheating here - i borrowed Mladen's indi to show -off (4 the hell of it) but - still it doesn't do me any good 'cause i have no idea what to do with it; nor i have idea what's inside

Intention how you got yours?!

p.s. yea it is polarised, but 0/100; though might seem differently on picts

Files:
__aa2.gif  14 kb