I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 5

:: I follow!! (my own indi, never published! don't look for it)

have a nice weekend!

IN10TION

mladen:
Being Friday, and all ...

To whoever telling that there is no grail (and no, it is not MACD)

A nice weekend to all of the seekers

please post the exe files

Can you please at post the exe files, like you did with your news indicator

which another great indicator

thank you

IN10TION:
:: I follow!!

(my own indi, never published! don't look for it)

have a nice weekend!

IN10TION

To nonbelievers (continued from post 39)

You might wonder what is the point of posts like this?

Well, it is simple : do not believe to anybody but your self (either way). People telling you what exist or does not exist do not exist.

Here at TSD we are a community of "stupid asses" trying to find some logic in what the "nonbelievers" eagerly declare to have no logic at all. Should we stop just because there are "nonbelievers"? I do not think so

Again, a nice weekend to all the seekers (the world is moved by them )

PS: sorry, it is not Schaff (none of it's variations)

Files:

Well, if there is no logic involved in price movement, how come some traders win ?..... Because "luck"?....

To win one need to take the wright decision in the proper time. That needs a logic behavior that the trader have discovered to take advantage of it. Indys are a reflection of that logic. As close it reflect, the better is the indy.

Really nice indys, Mladen and I1OTION. Congratz !!

....... And yes, of course I want them

mladen:

Here at TSD we are a community of "stupid asses" trying to find some logic in what the "nonbelievers" eagerly declare to have no logic at all. Should we stop just because there are "nonbelievers"? I do not think so

Well said , and nice indicator

mladen:

Well, it is simple : do not believe to anybody but your self (either way). People telling you what exist or does not exist do not exist.

Your indicator is nothing more than a modified version of the Laguerre Indicator. I modified it and it looks exactly like yours.

jturns23:
Your indicator is nothing more than a modified version of the Laguerre Indicator. I modified it and it looks exactly like yours.

Nice to read that but sorry but that's a new kind of oscillators.

Files:
noerrjjor.gif  18 kb

mladen:

Hi mladen, could you please share your indis and template? Thank you.

:: possible to grab a 1.000 pips this past week on GBPJPY...
Files:

Can you share the indicator that you used in above post ?