Any Traders in Bangkok Thailand ? - page 2

Bangkok traders

I live in Bangkok (Thonglor area) and would like to meet traders, however I should let you know my background first. I am an Engineer by profession having worked in Bangkok for the last 6 years and only recently started researching FOREX trading as a possiblilty, but the more I have educated myself the mroe interested I have become.

I realise how much there is to learn and I have no real deadline when I will start trading with real money as my knowledge/ experience is insufficient at this time.

My goal is to develop sufficient understanding in order to trade successfully in the future and any contact with experienced traders is part of that learning curve.

Thanks, Alex

traderlondon:
Hi All, I have been in Bangkok for more than two years. I trade daily from my condo Sukhumvit Rd Soi 46. I'm originally from England and an ex-Banker. You can contact me for chat and few beers. Trev

Hi Trev nice to know you are a trader frm bkk. I live in pattaya and trade fx daily I'd like to chat wid u...you can drop me a line at

larrymalpaya@yahoo.com

have a profitable day

Larry

Forex Trading in Thailand

Hi Gents

I'm also searching for people who work in Forex, like me. I've been trading full time/part time, and studying for nearly a year, now, so have a grasp on a little more than the basics - but by no means earning crazy money.

I'm staying in Pattaya for a few months, then moving around Thailand, to Bangkok again, and Chiang Mai - and then a couple of the surrounding countries, so will be around to meet up to exchange thoughts, ideas, techniques of where things are moving.

If any of you are still trading, then it would be great to meet up.

Thanks,

Antony

I can't pm any of you, as I'm new on here - and there is a restriction, so email directly:

antonyhyde@btinternet.com

Bangkok Forex Traders Community

Hi guys and gals (if there)... I'm Silent Killer. I'm just start to become FX Trader. I'm living at Bangkok. So if you guys have a same will to make Forex Community in Bangkok...lets get start. Maybe we can learn and share each other to improving our trading quality.

So drop me a line okkay.

Cheer

Silent Killer:
Hi guys and gals (if there)... I'm Silent Killer. I'm just start to become FX Trader. I'm living at Bangkok. So if you guys have a same will to make Forex Community in Bangkok...lets get start. Maybe we can learn and share each other to improving our trading quality.

So drop me a line okkay.

Cheer

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone ever met up or shared contacts? I am a native English man, now living in

Bangkok, I am still a newbie trader to forex and practicing in demo, and still learning and

banging my head on new ideas and strategies all of the time! I am looking for people to meet

in order to learn from and grow ideas with.

If anyone lives here, and wishes to connect, share and help, then feel free to get in touch with me or PM

me here and I can share details.

nickohorny@yahoo.com ('horny' is to do with my surname and NOT the reason I am living in Bangkok lol)

All the best

Nick.

I'm moving to Thailand in June to take advantage of the time zone and lifestyle and am interested in meeting fellow traders and expats alike. For the first 3 months I will be touring BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai and then deciding where to live. Likely BKK or Pattaya. In my spare time I play Badminton and trade of course. I can be reached at ForexTaurus at gmail

I'm not, but I like Thailand

May you have great time there