Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 12

Folks,

This is exciting isn't it?

you know why we get help?...because this is not a set and forget EA and the coder or myself is not afraid to share and give away the store...We can truly discuss trading and how we will use these two EA's to counter balance each other...Thanks to Dunhill and Waddah...

You will need to discretionarily use these EA's and you should be quite successful on your own (because these two EA's together will give you the time you need to reach TP, even when you make some wrong decisions)...there is nothing being shared here that is a grail...so to speak...Please share your use of these publically posted counter balance TradePlacers™ and prove tsd to be not only for coder types...but for traders also...

Thank you for this site Newdigital.

ES

Waddah Attar REV

here's a REVERSE ea from the Waddah Attar Win.mq4

pls note - the original places LIMIT orders

REV ea - places STOP orders

if started at the same time it may get at the same bid/ask as the original

i have only altered the ordertypes and only one other thing - Magic for this REV ea is 2009

anyway, you should test for all other settings

pls check if it is any good.

First observation:

DD is tamed.

This is working better than I thought

ES

Ok...this is what I did..

I opened up a new chart and colored its background a dark brown...then I put it up alongside the first chart (midnight blue background) like a mirror...side by side...(they have their own magic numbers)

I loaded the new reverse EA on the new chart with the SAME inputs as the mirror.

I am watching now...all seems to be functioning....

dunhill thanks so much...

I am looking forward to some posts here from others as to how they use the mirror...

ES

dunhill:
here's a REVERSE ea from the Waddah Attar Win.mq4

pls note - the original places LIMIT orders

REV ea - places STOP orders

if started at the same time it may get at the same bid/ask as the original

i have only altered the ordertypes and only one other thing - Magic for this REV ea is 2009

anyway, you should test for all other settings

pls check if it is any good.

if both are run at same time

mathematically, our orders will lock in equity

it will be impossible to achieve MinProfit

ES, what settings do you use to overcome this.

ah,

ok, i'll check.

Min profit should not be global...can you fix this? (if you can fix this the Waddah logic would be awesome with two opposing EA's)

I mean "please" can you fix this?...scuse' me I am a little excited...

ES

dunhill:
if both are run at same time

mathematically, our orders will lock in equity

it will be impossible to achieve MinProfit

ES, what settings do you use to overcome this.

so we are now not going to 'close all' at AccountBalance achieve MinProfit

do we make separate close for longs and shorts?

ok

i'll see about 'close all' for each Magic

put the magic number in the close routine for each EA dunhill...I think that is the way to approach the code...

or..

We will need to use the comment line somehow...

ElectricNotCoderSavant

PS. I know dunhill from a long time ago from FF....

Just so it is the "Waddah min logic"....but we need it EA independant...This is not a "close all"...even when it was one EA...(I have the script of close all for emergencies)

"Waddah close" is DIFFERENT and we need to use IT, but independently on each pair. There must be a short cut to code this up..or else it can be a very long routine.

Thanks dunhill,

ES

dunhill:
so we are now not going to 'close all' at AccountBalance achieve MinProfit

do we make separate close for longs and shorts?

ok

i'll see about 'close all' for each Magic

we also need to specify entries that account for spread with bid and ask calc's so all opposing entries remain equal..

This is getting harder...

ES