Braydensgrail The System - page 2

robp:
If you don't have snagit or any other image capture utility, then in MT4, go to file\save as picture\active chart. Then just name it something, save to your desktop, and attach it to a post. Also, default settings change with every use, so just tell us your settings or post a template. Save template as, name it, and then attach to post.

robp,

Thank you, that was a big help

levis:
How to drag one indicator on other? Thanks for help. BRGDS

Levis,

Left click hold and drag it over....hope this helps

So for your entry, all 4 indicators must align at the same time? Is your entry then on closed candle -- the open of the next, in other words?

In your chart on post 1, the trade on 5/12, AC is not above the zero line, not is the stoch. That does not seem like a valid trade per your rules.

robp:
I understand all that, but I'm trying to get to the bottom of your 5/12 chart. On your chart on Post 1, you've marked a long trade on 5/12 where neither the AC nor stoch is above the zero line. That's not at all per your rules. So is that trade valid or was it simply marked in error -- or were you just marking the wpr cross?

Robp,

The red lines are were the idicators/indicator crossed and trades were taken.If you notice the Williams/RSI sometimes crosses first (you could use this as an early entry) these indicators are powerful enough to be used by them selves but personall I like to wait untill they both line up.

Trade Update:

USD/CHF Short (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed + 66pips

NZD/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss clossed +40 pipis

+106 Pips

Trade Update:

EUR/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed +35 pips

AUD/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed + 28

+63 pips

Total pips for the week so far:169

Agentfx:
Trade Update:

USD/CHF Short (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed + 66pips

NZD/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss clossed +40 pipis

+106 Pips

Trade Update:

EUR/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed +35 pips

AUD/USD Long (Braydens Advanced Warning)

Hit stop loss closed + 28

+63 pips

Total pips for the week so far:169

Are you going to reveal the rules for the Advanced Warning System?

Thanks for sharing the system that this thread is about!

RickW00716:
Are you going to reveal the rules for the Advanced Warning System? Thanks for sharing the system that this thread is about!

Rickwooo716,

No not at this time right now I am only concentrating on Braydensgrail but I will give signals for Braydensgrail Advanced Warning and you can follow along with the trades as they happen.