Blessing 2 - page 88

nazmul:
Nikolaus, with a 5K account, you should not be trading 4 pairs. The recommended minimum per currency pair is 250 for a mini account or 2,500 for a standard account. Others on this forum have reported using double that for each pair for that added assurance.

If you want to demo with 5K and want to run things conservatively, try choosing one pair (e.g. USDJPY) with starting lot at 0.01 or if you are a little more aggressive, select two pairs, again with starting lot of 0.01.

All the best.

Thanks nazmul

Even trading at 0.01 lot size the account is too small for 4 pairs?

Nik

Nikolaus:
Thanks nazmul

Nik

Yes, if you are trading 10-cent pips. Four pairs works

out to $1250/pair on a standard account, which is half

of Iron's recommended minimum.

You have to remember that Blessing is always on the

float. Having a sufficient balance will allow it to survive,

when it gets caught in a trend. You need to get all of this

straightened out in your mind, before you go live. If you

don't, you could end up losing a lot of money.

Follow the guidelines put forth on this thread from those

trading live. You will find they are all following the same

rules.

Rob

i'm sorry to say it that way, and i dont want to be rough

but everything yu need to set is explained with details in the first post PDF Iron made.

It takes about 10 minutes to read it...

Nikolaus:
Thanks nazmul

Nik

I got an MT4 demo from MBT a couple of weeks ago. I honestly don't have the time to really play with it. The only negative that I found is that on MBT's regular platform, the min lot is .1 and they will allow you to trade a .11 lot. However, they currently don't support .11, .12, .13, etc on MT4. The only way Blessing will work is if you use 2.0 multiplier. We all know that this is very dangerous and will require a large balance for even 1 pair.

peri:
No one wants to look into this?

PipN8ntEZ:
I got an MT4 demo from MBT a couple of weeks ago. I honestly don't have the time to really play with it. The only negative that I found is that on MBT's regular platform, the min lot is .1 and they will allow you to trade a .11 lot. However, they currently don't support .11, .12, .13, etc on MT4. The only way Blessing will work is if you use 2.0 multiplier. We all know that this is very dangerous and will require a large balance for even 1 pair.

With MB, you will be paying a commission on every trade,

which can really add up, when you get into higher

progressions. For instance, if you have a basket close

with a net profit of $15, your commissions could very

likely be more than the profit.

Rob

alex84:
i'm sorry to say it that way, and i dont want to be rough

but everything yu need to set is explained with details in the first post PDF Iron made.

It takes about 10 minutes to read it...

alex84

You are not too rough, I obviously missed something, as I thought the 4 pairs were OK with 0.01 lot size. Will read PDF again, and hopefully stop asking silly questions. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Nik

Nikolaus:
alex84

You are not too rough, I obviously missed something, as I thought the 4 pairs were OK with 0.01 lot size. Will read PDF again, and hopefully stop asking silly questions. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Nik

You're welcome

Can someone tell me what the best pair and time frame this EA works on, there must be a prefered pair and time frame that the developer prefers to use

wannaberich:
Can someone tell me what the best pair and time frame this EA works on, there must be a prefered pair and time frame that the developer prefers to use

i think it for GBP/USD

what time frame!

hb2:
i think it for GBP/USD