Blessing 2 - page 131

Slack:
Damn, you guys are animals! Nice work, George!

Hello Slack,

Just lucky and hard work. At the moment I have 6 computers running 2 MT4 , and one computer dedicated for optimizing and back testing only.

Best Regards

George

Demo Report

Hello Everyone

Here is 2 months report on demo Eur/Usd

Happy trading

George

Files:
june-eur.zip  169 kb

Hello Georgedim,

Impressive! Mind sharing with us which version of Blessing, which set file u r using and the TF? Thanx!

-RJ1-

georgedim:
Hello Everyone

Happy trading

George

georgedim:
Hello Everyone

Happy trading

George

Very nice... +78% ROI for 3 months "work" Man, I gotta quit screwing around!

Anyway, if my eyes aren't deceiving me, looks like you are also playing with the grid sizes, and by at amount of daily trades, the TF, too. Correct?

I was experimenting w/15 min TF last week, but think I was running a unsustainable start lot size (.20) because last night's drop in eurusd produced a $2K DD.

Files:

Slack:
Very nice... +78% ROI for 3 months "work" Man, I gotta quit screwing around!

Anyway, if my eyes aren't deceiving me, looks like you are also playing with the grid sizes, and by at amount of daily trades, the TF, too. Correct?

I was experimenting w/15 min TF last week, but think I was running a unsustainable start lot size (.20) because last night's drop in eurusd produced a $2K DD.

Hello Slack,

The same as previous report in May, 4 hr.

The AutoCal does the rest.

I started with 5.2 yesterday on 30min.

I will post the result after one month, and we can compare.

Best

George

RJ1:
Hello Georgedim,

Impressive! Mind sharing with us which version of Blessing, which set file u r using and the TF? Thanx!

-RJ1-

Hello RJ1

I run the same setting from the beginning, 3months ago (Thanks Slack)

4 hr, and here is the set file

Best

George

nazmul:
This happens when the market is moving fast. By the time Blessing put's in a new buy/sell order, the market may have moved by more than the usual 25pip or more gap. I've had this happen to me a number of times in fast moving markets. I believe this time delay is a safety measure to avoid placing too many orders in fast moving markets. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for your feedback. Any idea does the 'Time Grid' setting change can prevent this? Or any way to prevent erratic trades?

Also, I realise blessing does not work on std accts. It only opens max. 3 trades? Anyone has experience with this?

TKL:
Thanks for your feedback. Any idea does the 'Time Grid' setting change can prevent this? Or any way to prevent erratic trades? Also, I realise blessing does not work on std accts. It only opens max. 3 trades? Anyone has experience with this?

Do you mean standard account with $ 100k lots (1), or standard account with $ 10k (0.1) lots?

If you refer to the first one, and you can afford to trade, go buy your self an Island and have one hell of a party.

Just joking

Best

George

georgedim:
Do you mean standard account with $ 100k lots (1), or standard account with $ 10k (0.1) lots?

If you refer to the first one, and you can afford to trade, go buy your self an Island and have one hell of a party.

Just joking

Best

George

So, George joke aside, have you tried Blessing on std account (be it $100K or $10K) as still works perfectly, ie. opens trades accordingly (as long as the trend moves by the default pips set)?

I am asking because I tested on a demo std account and it opens max. only 3 trades for each currecy pair. Will not further open even if the price move > 100 pips down/up.