Blessing 2 - page 203

Buy Limit/Sell limit freaking out

Anybody have this problem? I have been running 5 pairs for quite awhile (over a month) and all of a sudden two of the pairs are opening and cancelling their sell limit and buy limit positions. No trades can take place because of this. I tried reloading the EA for those 2 pairs as well as logging off and back on. Can't imagine what the problem is or how to fix. Acts like its caught in some kind of loop or something. No errors in journal or Expert tabs.

Trader1

Slack, I lost your PM, one minute was there now it’s disappeared.

Are you Slack04 in the members listing?

georgedim:
Slack, I lost your PM, one minute was there now it’s disappeared. Are you Slack04 in the members listing?

Just sent another one to you. I think I'm just Slack?

engreric:
Slack, I agree that yours is prettier. But mine allows you to compare two different settings, supports more levels, and thus far calculates more correctly. Yours drastically underestimates the risk =)

so Haaaa

BTW: I think this forum needs more friendly competition for Blessing 2 to benefit. I'm tired of reading posts from people that don't care to read the previous 200 pages, followed by lame questions.

Happy Pipn and Good Luck

Good stuff; agreed on all points.

I do think yours is a little more "honest" with the max DD in each level approarch. I'm always looking ahead to the next level anyway, but can understand most propbably don't.

Hi Slack

Thanks for response. I have an earlier version of excel and I think thats the problem, I would appreciate it if you could post it for earlier version. I think this is really kind of you posting this and in conjunction with the work engeric is doing things are looking good. Thanks.

Slack:
Hey Pudseybear - Did you get this figured out. Were you unble to open the Zip file or Excel sheet? FYI, Excel is Office 2007 format, but I can save as an earlier Excel version if need be. Please let me know.

georgedim:
Slack, here is the file

I couldn’t send an attachment from the visitor messaging.

Did you receive the text?

Best

George

whats that ? i opened the file it looks like the yesterday one but without the input fields. sorry if i missed something

P.S> how many of you turn off the ea during nfp. becasue tormorrow theres going to be one and i dont know whether to keep it running or stop it .normally its not a problem, but the last 4th september wave began sometime just around that last nfp i guess.

well i always leave blessing for weekeends. i only plan to turn it off for nfp from now on when i have the chance (when it isnt already on a high level). i closed it today from level 3. it made 36$ this week which is a very small profit but it is better than nothing. i will wait for the nfp to pass and will start next week brand new again D because imagine that it is selling on level 3-4 and has also tightened the grid because of a lack of big movements and then suddenly after the nfp the price starts climbing up really fast like last time or even worse. what do you think will happen ? i can tell you that.. i will reach level 8,9 or 10 again and wil be praying for my account. last time i almos died out of nerves and i wouldnt repeat that experience for nothing in this world

how are you the others doing ? are you makiin consistent gains

feline207:
how are you the others doing ? are you makiin consistent gains

I dont trade this week waiting of NFP report. Tooooo dangerous to accumulate many orders in "other side".