Blessing 2 - page 182

noodlemania:
Hi all

Isn't this (yet another) martingale EA - inevitably doomed to blow you up sooner or later no matter how you tweek it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale)

Many thanks

In since Jan as well. EA makes more $$$ than I ever did/could consistently for this long. Had a few EPs but still up huge for the year in two accounts. Aug was slow but very close to recovering loses from EP.

noodlemania:
Hi all

Isn't this (yet another) martingale EA - inevitably doomed to blow you up sooner or later no matter how you tweek it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale)

Many thanks

Thanks for your helpful replies, much appreciated.

trying to backtest this and I get "order send error" Any idea what's wrong?

I believe the order send error is probably due to the lot size. if your strategy testing try making the starting lot size 0.1 or 1.0 instead of 0.01 Is it an order send 131 error?

georgedim:
Here we go again:

7 months demo trading.

4 Pairs

Deposit: $ 5000

Profit: 275%

Starting lot: 0.01 @ 10c/Pip

The question is: shell I go to 12 months or stop now, and use the computer for other tests???

george excellent results. i think its enough. i mean wow , 7 months forward testing.. use the computer to test the different versions of blessing with different settings

i have a question. right now i have an account which is at level 5 SELL eurusd all of the levels are set to tp 1.4279 except the last level which is set at 1.4278. why did it happen ?

zulemara:
trying to backtest this and I get "order send error" Any idea what's wrong?

Not sure of backtesting being usefull , since you can only test one pair at the time , that for sure will blow several times unless you start your demo with 50k and 0.01 lot

no MM.But I might be wrong ..

georgedim:
The report got lost in the mail. Here it is:

George - Very nice. I don't think anyone milks Blessing for all its worth like you do -- very impressive.

How on earth do you resist the temptation to launch your strategy live?