Blessing 2 - page 160

on eurusd the stoch version produces smaller smaller profit but it is still enough and if we consider that the maximal dd is 3 times less, i think it is a lot safer for the other pairs i dont know

feline207:
on eurusd the stoch version produces smaller smaller profit but it is still enough and if we consider that the maximal dd is 3 times less, i think it is a lot safer for the other pairs i dont know

ON WHAT Period did you observe this results ?

did you run some backtests ?

Was it live test or fwd tests ?

what's happening with AUDCAD? how many levels did you guys reach? I'm on 12th. It's getting very hard to trade since JUNE

alex84:
ON WHAT Period did you observe this results ?

did you run some backtests ?

Was it live test or fwd tests ?

I am running Blessing 2 on Demo for a while now and from what I have observed, it has about the same or more in profit but at least half or more less in profit. From what I have observed, it is less risky with about the same profit. Why not go with Stoch version?

Recently on this version, I took a recent loss on the USDCAD on my demo account and another loss on AUDCAD on a live account.

Togu:
what's happening with AUDCAD? how many levels did you guys reach? I'm on 12th. It's getting very hard to trade since JUNE

yes 12 i hate CAD )

Guys, i think your break even level is way to far out 12 LEVELS pwaaa you must be using alotta your margin. I have my break even level set on 4 and it trades a lot more safley as in it try's to escape a loosing trade more earlier in the martingale process. Unless you have a super large account (10k plus ) and running only a few pairs you might wanna try reduce draw downs associated with higher levels before going live. Its better not to get greedy in the forex markets and accept small but consistent profits rather than trying for millionaire overnight ( or a few months lol ).

Abhi89:
Guys, i think your break even level is way to far out 12 LEVELS pwaaa you must be using alotta your margin. I have my break even level set on 4 and it trades a lot more safley as in it try's to escape a loosing trade more earlier in the martingale process. Unless you have a super large account (10k plus ) and running only a few pairs you might wanna try reduce draw downs associated with higher levels before going live. Its better not to get greedy in the forex markets and accept small but consistent profits rather than trying for millionaire overnight ( or a few months lol ).

dayafter all is genius

anyway i think if we use a martingale whit portion/equity control ... we have to respect the starting idea , if close by hands is a manual/humantrading not martingale EA trading

anyway 12 level is ok , starting recovery ... now (but to much stress)

my idea is move all to blessing whit stoch , and pickup different currency

CAD is a FUxxxing currency , have big move , and strong loooong trend is very "unsafe" for martingale ... my opinion it's no good idea trade CAD

so AUD/CAD , USD/CAD etc etc

idea is have a set whit 4-6 cross not correlated.

so for sure :

eur/usd

usd/jpn

and ???

thanks

yes but the stoch version keeps you out of the market for a very long time sometimes. right now my accounts with the stoch are not trading... and i dont know how long will it take. as far as i can see from history, there can be periods as long as 1-2 months during which it is "at rest". i know this way it is much more safer but if i skip several weeks now, i am cutting deep into my profits.. and i dont like it, but at least i am almost sure i wont lose my accounts. please share your thoughts is there anyone else going with the stoch right now and experiencing the same

feline207:
yes but the stoch version keeps you out of the market for a very long time sometimes. right now my accounts with the stoch are not trading... and i dont know how long will it take. as far as i can see from history, there can be periods as long as 1-2 months during which it is "at rest". i know this way it is much more safer but if i skip several weeks now, i am cutting deep into my profits.. and i dont like it, but at least i am almost sure i wont lose my accounts. please share your thoughts is there anyone else going with the stoch right now and experiencing the same

I'm running stoch with eurusd, usdjpy, gbpusd, usdchf,

eurgbp, and audcad. Five of the pairs are currently trading.

If you're just running two or three, you may see some

inactivity, since they will get "stuck" when stoch is above

80, or below 20.

Try a demo with six pairs and see what happens.

Rob

feline207:

It is much better to stay out of the market and wait for the right time then to enter and get burned. My live account recently took a HIT on the AUDCAD. It would have been better to not trade it than to suffer even one loss.

Another thing, I recently had a GRID open with 9 open trades on the USDCAD. It was open for a month with DD. I would rather have not traded that pair then to have one in DrawDown for a month.

I am running both Original version and Stoch versions side by side. I started both versions with their perspective pairs since 5 July 2009.

Download the results and see for yourself.

Files: