Blessing 2 - page 156

I need this EA

Can some1 upload bless EA?

I can't find anymore, I need an EA can buy/sell at the same time...

kk81:
Can some1 upload bless EA? I can't find anymore, I need an EA can buy/sell at the same time...

Can't find what anymore? The latest version is on the first post. Blessing doesn't hedge, so you're in the wrong forum.

ChicagoRob:
Can't find what anymore? The latest version is on the first post. Blessing doesn't hedge, so you're in the wrong forum.

I opened a new thread, but moderator moved my thread. I'd be grateful if some1 can upload EA that can buy and sell at the same time. I can't remember

name of the EA, if not mistaken is bless EA.

Please help.

Damn Loonie!

Anyone else getting rocked by the CAD pairs? I'm at 9 levels on AUD/CAD and 8 on USD/CAD. It is making me a bit nervous...

kk81:
I opened a new thread, but moderator moved my thread. I'd be grateful if some1 can upload EA that can buy and sell at the same time. I can't remember

name of the EA, if not mistaken is bless EA.

Please help.

Is this the one you are looking for?

Hi,

I instaled Blessing 2 v.5.2 with Stochastic MOD and for 2 days there were no trade. What is wrong? Is Blessing 2 v.5.2 newer and better?

The original Blessing 2 v5.2 we have here is the SAME with Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stoch in another thread, EXCEPT the one with Stoch, has include Stoch as one of the entry parameters.

Original v5.2 uses EMA to determine the entry level, v5.2 with Stoch still uses EMA with additional indicator (Stoch). There is nothing wrong when having no trades for few days using Blessing with Stoch, it must be the Stoch level that prohibits the trade. The EA will not enter a trade when Stoch level is higher than 80 or lower than 20. To check your setup, why not attach a Stoch Oscillator to your chart so you can see it, just change properties to: (for H1 Time-Frame).

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20

Between those versions, it is not about newer (they are the same, except for the stoch indi of course), it is about how to determine the best way to enter a trade. Which one is better? It is for us to test and find out..

-RJ1-

vaclav:
Hi, I instaled Blessing 2 v.5.2 with Stochastic MOD and for 2 days there were no trade. What is wrong? Is Blessing 2 v.5.2 newer and better?

IamTHAT:
Is this the one you are looking for?

Thanks, i think should tis 1...thanks

RJ1:
The original Blessing 2 v5.2 we have here is the SAME with Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stoch in another thread, EXCEPT the one with Stoch, has include Stoch as one of the entry parameters.

Original v5.2 uses EMA to determine the entry level, v5.2 with Stoch still uses EMA with additional indicator (Stoch). There is nothing wrong when having no trades for few days using Blessing with Stoch, it must be the Stoch level that prohibits the trade. The EA will not enter a trade when Stoch level is higher than 80 or lower than 20. To check your setup, why not attach a Stoch Oscillator to your chart so you can see it, just change properties to: (for H1 Time-Frame).

per_K = 200

per_D = 20

Slow = 20

Between those versions, it is not about newer (they are the same, except for the stoch indi of course), it is about how to determine the best way to enter a trade. Which one is better? It is for us to test and find out..

-RJ1-

Hey RJ1,

Can you post the link to the thread for blessing with stoch. I was not aware of that version. Would like to read more about it.

Thanks!

Blessing 2 Standard Vs. Blessing 2 with Stoch

Both Demos started at the same time on 6 July 2009:

Blessing 2 Standard

Running the following four (4) pairs with portion set to 4:

EURUSD

USDJPY

USDCAD

AUDCAD

Starting Balance: $10,000

Max Account Drawdown: 13.34%

Current Balance: $10,539